Win a Lumia 950 XL from Windows Central!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ajaydevkj

May 29, 2014
Visit site
I like the camera... It's the best mobile camera available right now... And the continuum, it's amazing... I like to shoot the best pictures with Lumia 950 XL...

shannon maddocks

Jun 26, 2014
Visit site
A quite interesting thing... as my Lumia 625 went for a dip in the toilet and most likely short circuited... It would be nice to have another Phone. Windows 10 mobile is a great experience.

acornwafer

Feb 3, 2016
Visit site
Already have a white Lumia 950XL. If I get another, I can give it to my dad whose phone was recently stolen. We are currently going through a rough patch in the world of Windows Mobile, but I believe that the only way is up.

Jordan Mele

Jun 8, 2013
Visit site
My Lumia 930 is more than 50% generic parts, which can lead to some interesting problems at times. And with uni just around the corner, I need a dependable device.

Yashwin Pamecha

Jun 2, 2014
Visit site
Camera and Continuum are the 2 reasons I want it.
I am going to fill it up with office presentations and impress clients projecting from just the phone as I forgot my laptop :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink:

Anne Bradstreet

Jun 6, 2014
Visit site
Its important to remember that Microsoft is in this for the long game.. windows phone is one way that people can love Windows.. but as the
CEO says... he wants people to love windows... and they will be where ever their customers are... personally I would love to be on a Lumia 950xl

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ravi Joshi