Win a Lumia 950 XL from Windows Central!

Status
Not open for further replies.

anon(9322352)

Feb 12, 2015
Visit site
Hello, my Lumia 1520 is currently dying. I'm a young software developer and it would be such a pleasure to use a 950/XL to run my projects on! (also get my homework done with Continuum and Office). Here's some proof :excited: BachirBouchemla.jpg

AJ Jones

Feb 8, 2016
Visit site
I would be elated to own this device! It would work seamlessly with my other Windows devices. I would use it for both work and play! Thanks!

dharmesharts

Oct 5, 2013
Visit site
Its best windows phone BETTER THEN IPHONE, I love it!!!!! It is having OTG, better RAM everything, I will love if I will get it. Its small PC in hand!!! And I like windows phone then any other phone, NO ANDROID, NO ISO ONLY WINDOWS PHONE!!!

Darkfoxfire

Jul 22, 2014
Visit site
I love the new Lumia line. I've always wanted a large screen phone and to test all the new features found on the windows 10 native devices. I'd love to be able to give one to my gf.

Blackberry-Prince

Jun 4, 2015
Visit site
I would be very grateful to win a Windows 10 mobile device. I love phones, I have tried and owned phones of all platforms except Windows Phone. I am already Rocking Windows 10 on my PC and I think it's sweet. I just need to experience that feel of a windows phone.I love how super fast and fluid it is, I have seen a couple of videos of it on YouTube. Also I am in need of a phone with a superb camera and the Lumia 950 XL fulfils my needs. I currently have a BlackBerry and the front camera isn't really that good. I am occasionally active on the Windows Central forums I try to help as many people who are running Windows on their PCs but most questions are regarding windows phone. If I win one, I can be more active in the forums. Learning about Windows 10 mobile then giving and getting help. And then, I'm just gonna have another reason to love Windows Central. :'D

jcrod73

Jul 24, 2014
Visit site
Winning this would get me mega bonus points with the girlfriend :angel: This would be her birthday present that is coming up in April :excited:

phoenixxdee

May 8, 2015
Visit site
I wouldn't say that it's a necessity but it would be necessary because my 625 is not functioning perfectly with the wind10. And I'm an active member of the windows insider program. It would be nice.

Eh Sr

Feb 8, 2016
Visit site
Hello

I never had a high end windows phone although I used windows phone since the beginning of windows phone (7, 7.5, 7.8, 8.0, 8.1 and now 10 insider) and I never used other platforms ever. Please help to get a decent windows phone for once :)

Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kasha963