Win a Lumia 950 XL from Windows Central!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thrumbar

Dec 15, 2015
Visit site
Would like this as my personal digital assistant to replace my desktop for use in maintaining my lazy lifestyle :cool:. Also to replace my 640..

Thrumbar :asleep:

anurag_maurya

Oct 7, 2015
Visit site
Hi Michelle,

It's been two years now that I've been using Lumia 525 and would surely like to replace it with Lumia 950 XL.
It's quite cool with the features with the finish that camera unit has got. Also, with the recent hardware and new OS
seems like a new fresh start.
I tried Windows Mobile 10 on Lumia 525 but the OS wasn't ready to be used as a daily driver. But, it now is and would
truly love to have it on Lumia 950XL. :)

Regards,
Anurag

SirHatesALot

Feb 17, 2016
Visit site
I wanna get this one kind becozz its my passion for the windows phones as i am crazy about them...i do tell this to buy my friends. .a windows cell.....bring it on man...

Diego Sepe

Jan 7, 2014
Visit site
I want it! no more reasons hahahahahaha, just kidding!
Sincerely I really appreciate Windows Phones, since the mighty Lumia 920 (I've also the mighty N9), and now the perfect cameraphone for me Lumia 1020, and I'm sure the next natural step is the 950XL, I've tried teh 950 and it's awsome. I want the 950XL because I use it for work, taking pictures and driving, it's something i cant live without. And last but not least, my 1020 it's almost gone... sadly :(

WindowsPhoneFan

Apr 15, 2014
Visit site
As much as I LOOOOOVE my Nokia Lumia 920 with Windowsphone 8 (Yes, I kept the phone from updating because I love WP8 that much), it has unfortunately developed a bright spot in the middle of the display, so I hope you'll pick me!

sameermanas

Feb 17, 2016
Visit site
I want this phone because my Lumia 525 is almost dead. I like the hardware as well as its decent cam. Most importantly, it comes with Windows 10 :)
All the best everyone!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kasha963