Win a Lumia 950 XL from Windows Central!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kadjo Christian

Feb 17, 2016
Visit site
I wish I had this phone because I would learn to develop universal applications .
Also this phone and his new features are so stylish!!! I want it :grin::grin::grin::grin:

Javier Ferreira

Feb 6, 2014
Visit site
I want it because, although I had very bad luck with my Lumia devices, I still love them and the platform and wouldn't change them for any other.

My first Lumia was a 710, which had a very poor battery life but I still loved it. Then came a 920 that had issues with the accelerometer and gyroscope (APIs were not recognized) and the touchscreen went forever unresponsive for no apparent reason. After that, I got a 1020 because I love taking pictures with my phone, it lasted a little over a year, and then out of the blue the screen turned black and tiny white letters appeared prompting me to press any button to reboot the device but it never worked again...

Now I have a 535 with a very sensitive touchscreen which presses itself without me even touching it, but at least is functional (unless I plug it for charging, because then it just goes ballistic)!

Anyway, I wont give up on Windows Phone! It would be great to have the 950 XL as my next phone :)

paulee04

Feb 17, 2016
Visit site
I want the Lumia 950XL because it's a game changer, it's a mother of all Lumia devices.
I want to utilize all it's features everyday and I want it because I've never had a high-end
device. My Lumia 735 needs a break too, it's been through a lot . I'll be happy to win this one :) .

allysoon

Feb 17, 2016
Visit site
How short take enough pictures, the Lumia 950 XL has an exceptionally better camera than the competitors, with a processor that supports all sorts of tasks, and even the new Continuum feature. It also has a system where you can have it all integrated as Office, onedrive, social networks and more, and so we have a unique experience, this smartphone is essential for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
XavierSall