Windows 10 Enterprise without MSDN

j_the_geek

Jun 7, 2011
Visit site
Has anyone successfully found the Windows 10 Enterprise edition but not through MSDN?

It's not available through our Volume Licencing portal, and not sure where else to look. There's not much mention on the internets (at least for this month) on where/when it'll be available.

Pete

Retired Moderator
Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
It's ONLY available via volume licensing. If you can't find it through your own licensing portal, then work through your Microsoft support avenues to work out how to get hold of it.

Anything else is illegal.

j_the_geek

Jun 7, 2011
Visit site
It's ONLY available via volume licensing. If you can't find it through your own licensing portal, then work through your Microsoft support avenues to work out how to get hold of it.

Anything else is illegal.

Oh, I wasn't asking for an illegal alternative. I wasn't sure if there was a timed release for Enterprise like x hours after public release for your country?

Will try through our support channels.

​Thanks.

PepperdotNet

Jan 6, 2014
Visit site
I don't remember the link, but I read through official channels that VLSC customers will have downloads available beginning August 1. If you check the product keys in the relationship summary area you'll probably find some Windows 10 keys, which is a good sign that the downloads are coming soon.

tgp

Dec 1, 2012
Visit site
One of my colleagues told us this morning that he downloaded Windows 10 Enterprise from our MSDN account, so I know it's there at least. I know nothing more than that!

Sent from whatever device I happen to be using today using Tapatalk

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
COME ON WIN ANDROID (ADI)