Windows 10 Insider Preview 14291 Is Available for Download

moe124

Nov 3, 2015
Visit site
How is the battery life on this build? My 950 is draining from 100 to 0 in about 5-6 hours

Posted from Windows Central for Windows 10

lumberjack_029

Mar 17, 2016
Visit site
Anyone experience some serious screen freeze and flashing when going full screen mode either VLC or youtube videos? I booted to safe mode and did a clean uninstall of the drivers and installed nvidia 362.00 drivers, a more stable version than the latest one but the problem still persists. Which makes me believe that the issues lies with nvidia drivers and this particular build.

Manmikey

Jun 22, 2015
Visit site
Originally posted by LUGJUG
same here but hard reset of my tablet and was able to download apps and update again but still have random apps freezing or closing randomly also random tablet crashing and rebooting has also stopped

I'm scared to reset in case I end up with no apps if the problem carries over the reset, at least I've got my existing ones at the moment!

Manmikey

Jun 22, 2015
Visit site
SOLVED with workaround, Unable to download apps from store (build 14291)

By physically removing the SD card from my Lenovo tablet I am now able to download apps from the store on this build

With the SD card in the device apps will not download from the Store (error code 0x80070001) regardless of settings to save them to PC or SD card

The SD card seems to be causing a few problems on this build

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
thehinac