Windows 10 Mobile build 15240 Discussion (Fast Ring)

anthonyng

Nov 29, 2012
Visit site
Hi to those few of us left. I have an HP Elite and have been blessed (cursed?) with a lapdock. Outlook opens and shows on the taskbar on continuum, but outlook is nowhere to be seen. Same issue when using continuum on my TV. Does it work for anybody else?

Can you try to hover over the icon, wait for the popup that shows outlook in a little thumbnail, right click on the thumbnail icon and say maximize or restore?

Not on continuum, bu I have 3 monitors and sometimes it gets mixed up and shrunk to a really small windows not visible anywhere. Making it maximize seems to fix it for me.

anon(5680040)

Feb 10, 2013
Visit site
I started using a new sony bt headset today.
Now when the bt is connected I can't access ringer volume or media volume using the side buttons.I see only the bluetooth sound slider.When I disconnect the bt the ringer and video sound sliders reappear...
Is it only me?
Any working solution ?

camaroz1985

Sep 29, 2011
Visit site
I started using a new sony bt headset today.
Now when the bt is connected I can't access ringer volume or media volume using the side buttons.I see only the bluetooth sound slider.When I disconnect the bt the ringer and video sound sliders reappear...
Is it only me?
Any working solution ?

That is how it has always worked for me with every bluetooth device. The ring and everything come through my bluetooth.

Radix1980a

Jul 19, 2017
Visit site
How is your battery life with this build.
With build 15235 I had an excellemt battery life.
Since build 15237 my phone is warm and battery life is horrible.

northernpipeman

Jul 26, 2011
Visit site
How is your battery life with this build.
With build 15235 I had an excellemt battery life.
Since build 15237 my phone is warm and battery life is horrible.

My battery has been crap since the CU. I got a new battery and did a hard reset. I get 5-6% drain on standby, so i need a fully charged phone before i go to bed. The battery app reckons its due to WhattsApp and lockscreen.

Jaripi

Nov 16, 2012
Visit site
All is OK here, no battery drain, flashlight is working, bluetooth is OK, Miracast OK ... but missing auto start up for settings, specially for speed up FB and Messenger :) Well, Android have a such auto start up, so why not ?

augustaville

May 19, 2015
Visit site
Hi -

For several months now on my 950XL and lately on my new X3 - the phone tile does not show missed calls or voice mails? Is this the same for others? I find about missed calls in the notification center.

mtf1380

Nov 30, 2015
Visit site
I can't find the setting for the Speakerphone to engage when the phone is removed from the head, and it is no longer working for me:( Anyone else? (950XL)

Windows 10 is causing me a "BUNCH" of headaches:

OneDrive - Desktop
Outlook failing to Sync with other devices- Desktop
OneNote Sync problems - Desktop
Cortana/app voice read-back hanging - requires a soft reset - phone
3 apps keep trying to update, resulting in errors - phone

This is really starting to wear on my patients.

xrs22

Sep 29, 2011
Visit site
The other wpcentral app isn't working, as far as letting log in. Let's me login but when i go to messages it says to login. Recently had a hard time connecting my band 2 and had to reset my band for it to connect.

Jackalito

Apr 12, 2015
Visit site
@milkyway, Yes that is the way it has worked for me for a while.
@pgoelz, this too! is the way it works for me... but! I have also installed a 'STOP MUSIC" app from the store, so when I unlock phone, all I have to do is hit the 'Stop Music' icon that is pinned to the START screen and the app stops the music, and closes Groove.

Hi, could you please provide a link to the exact app you use to stop the music on the Store. After a search, I can see a few of them that go by the same name.
Thanks!

Sent from mTalk

mtf1380

Nov 30, 2015
Visit site
Hi, could you please provide a link to the exact app you use to stop the music on the Store. After a search, I can see a few of them that go by the same name.
Thanks!

Sent from mTalk

Hi @Jackalito, @pgoelz ^^^ has provided the link to the one I use too.

COPY & PASTE: https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/store/p/stop-music/9nblggh086wn?tduid=$fee0aa4927176f9a10658c22bc5b3d8a$$259740$$2542549$$UUwpUvbUpU3697220$$$&wa=wsignin1.0

Last edited:

Mark Kaplan

Jan 31, 2013
Visit site
Anyone else experiencing Lockups? I'm getting random lockups on this build past couple of days. Usually when something is BT connected. HP Elite X3

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rogertewarte