Windows 10 Mobile Insider Preview 14322 Issues (Redstone Branch)

Chris_Milan_Gib

Sep 26, 2014
Visit site
I had the same problem with the mobile network select. This is such an important issue for me that I have been forced to downgrade to an older version of the OS using Device Recovery Tool

amsats

Oct 16, 2013
Visit site
Same here... But strangely, sometimes battery doesn't drain at all for about an 1-1/2 hours, with camera, browsing etc. But after that, the drain is drastic!! Also, noticed few days back that my battery got charged approx. 50% in 20 minutes! Probably something wrong with the battery indication algorithim?!?!

Mdtm

Jan 12, 2014
Visit site
The Twitter integration with the People app, and consequently the messaging app, seems to have disappeared. All profile pictures that came from Twitter are gone. Has anyone else seen this issue?

I tried reinstalling the official Twitter app, but to no avail.

Same issue but it comes from Twitter's app and not form this build. In the last app's update they removed the People hub integration.

theboyknowsclass

Sep 17, 2015
Visit site
Same problem here (Lumia 1520). Seems like the phone completely crashed since the alarm did not work in the morning.

Other problems: nearly every second app crashes on start (especially my geocaching app), ridiculous wordflow word recognition

this is a known bug.. i think the description is if you lock and unlock the screen quickly this occurs and the only solution is soft reset.

ruserious87

Mar 19, 2016
Visit site
Lumia 1520 randomly have keystrokes? I sit mine down and and it starts opening apps, changing Pandora, and all sorts of things if the screen is not locked at times.

Julioguzman

Apr 30, 2015
Visit site
Worst update ever for 950XL... and that's a lot to say... nothing works. Apps do not open, phone permanently locked,battery don't last, keyboard not working, App updates don't working...

speccy

May 9, 2013
Visit site
There must have been no testing at all on this build before it was pushed out, I actually think this build was pushed out by mistake, and maybe we were meant to have received a different one. There are significant issues that were not documented, that couldn't possibly have been missed if any testing at all had taken place. I was aware of several issues pretty much as soon as the installation was complete, the most obvious one being the issue with the iris scanner, then soon after it was apparent that many apps that worked fine before didn't work any longer, though most of the core Microsoft apps still seem to function (for me at least).

Looking forward to the next build and hope it comes quickly in light of the issues with this build.

MorganRW

Jan 2, 2013
Visit site
Re: Windows 10 Mobile build 14322 bug thread

Yes and then you go through this endless loop where you lock the phone and it unlocks looking for you. I ended up disabling it.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oliveeAria