Windows Central app too slow after Windows 10 Mobile 10536

seq1

Aug 16, 2013
Visit site
After installing Windows 10 build 10536, the Windows Central app on my phone has become really slow in responding. The in-app navigation takes ages to complete.

I have tried uninstalling and reinstalling the app, but its still the same.

Anybody else having the same issue. I am planning to roll back to 8.1 and then try updating again.

azlkk

Feb 7, 2013
Visit site
+1

Same thing here. But I'm so happy to lose the loading loop issue on my L920 and intermittently on my L640 that I can live with it.

rider2040

Sep 7, 2012
Visit site
Same here. I am not planning a re-install as this issue is only with WC.
I installed 10536 last night. Everything was working great except for the WC app. Today I did a hard reset and after spending hours installing apps and setting up my phone, I found that it didn't help the WC app at all. So, don't bother doing a reset if everything else is working because it won't solve the WC problem.

Nov 20, 2012
Visit site
They really should something about it. And why don't they make a windows 10 mobile app!!!!!
If I remember correctly, Daniel said the developer they had is no longer with them so that is why the app is outdated looking and needs improvement and why there likely is no win10 app at the moment...but I do remember him saying something about finding a new developer for it.

hotraia

Dec 18, 2013
Visit site
If I remember correctly, Daniel said the developer they had is no longer with them so that is why the app is outdated looking and needs improvement and why there likely is no win10 app at the moment...but I do remember him saying something about finding a new developer for it.
Will this explains

rider2040

Sep 7, 2012
Visit site
It's kind of a sad state of affairs when even an app called Windows Central doesn't support the current version of Windows and soon to be released version of Windows Mobile.

Sedp23

May 6, 2015
Visit site

Why don't they just port their Android or ios app over?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rogertewarte