The photo contest is back, and we've changed things up once again. We took a week off last week with it being the Easter holiday weekend for many of us on the Mobile Nations team. But now we're going to change it up again and we're giving more people more time to enter. The contests will now each run for two weeks, and we're going to try out some new prizes along with it.
You'll find all of the relevant information below. But onto this weeks topic, Water. Something commonplace in life, yet that still lends to taking many different styles of shot. The one up top is a quick sample I took this past weekend with the Lumia 640 XL on a gloomy afternoon. But you guys will certainly do better.
Rules are going to be just like last week. Here they are:
- Picture must be taken with a Windows Phone
- Picture must be uploaded to the contest thread (linked below)
- You have to tell us what device you used to take the picture, and any special software or apps you might have used. Editing your pictures is fine, this is art
- Feel free to add a little back story, we want to know how the picture came to be
- You must have used a valid email address to register here at Windows Central, so I know how to contact the winner
- Only ONE entry per week per person
How to use Tapatalk to post images in the Windows Central forums
We've got a handy guide for that!
- How to use Tapatalk to post images in the Windows Central forums | Windows Central
We're going to continue our social sharing of entries. Share any pictures you take for the contest on Instagram, Twitter and Fhotoroom using the following hashtags. It's a fun way to at a glance check out your competition and get inspiration. Plus we're building a community of Windows Phone mobile photographers!
Here's how it looks this week.
This doesn't count as your entry; it's just a fun way to track the photos on social media. Your entry still needs to be in the forums!
We're changing up the prizes a little bit from now on. This weeks winner will get an LG Tone Pro Bluetooth headset courtesy of the Windows Central Store.
We'll pick a winner next Saturday night (April 25) at 11:59 PM ET. Winners will be announced in a blog post for the next contest