Windows Mobile 10 Preview not pairing with band suggestions?

• Thread starter Windows Central Question
  • Start date
W

Windows Central Question

My Microsoft band is not pairing with my phone, it is an HTC one M8 (T-Mobile variant) running the latest version of the Fast ring preview. The divices pair, and then error out after they start communicating after they register the PIN

Derausgewanderte

Dec 18, 2011
Visit site
I assume you did this already.. Unregister the band in MS Health, remove MS Health. Go to BT devices and delete the Band entry. Reset the Band and follow instructions (you have to pair it and download/reinstall MS Health and register the Band). I had this happen before and I think there was a BT registration conflict or something like that and it fixed it.

The Band is working fine here with build 10549 on my L640XL.

cheers

teemulehtinen

Jan 16, 2013
Visit site
The only thing it doesn't seem to do right is to sync custom workouts in 10459 at least with my 1020. The previous build did succeed in it first and then it did not.. I namely tried unregistering the band once. In 10459 official workouts sync.

DeathMoJo

May 24, 2015
Visit site
Ran into the same issue with my HTC One M8 (Verizon) edition. Bluetooth will not stay connected to it for more than a couple seconds. Will not allow me to register band with app after resetting and uninstalling app and starting over.

DeathMoJo

May 24, 2015
Visit site
Figured it out. Need to pair the band to the phone first without the health application installed. Install the application and it will ask for permission to access the device, choose yes. After that go to add a band option and it connected right away and started syncing and updating!

Again, I am on the Verizon version of the HTC One M8.

Derausgewanderte

Dec 18, 2011
Visit site
Figured it out. Need to pair the band to the phone first without the health application installed. Install the application and it will ask for permission to access the device, choose yes. After that go to add a band option and it connected right away and started syncing and updating!

Again, I am on the Verizon version of the HTC One M8.
Those are the steps I posted above ...

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
COME ON WIN ANDROID (ADI)