Windows mobile doesn't receive calls except from my inner circle, why?

• Thread starter Windows Central Question
  • Start date
W

Windows Central Question

windows mobile doesn't receive calls except from my inner circle

All calls to my windows 8.1 nokia lumia, are being forwarded straight to voice mail, except those in my inner circle,, quiet hours are switched off and I have rebooted my phone a couple of times but still everyone is forwarded to my voice mail, and I get no notification that I have missed a call, all text messages, email and game notifications seem to get through fine. The problem seems to have started when I set up quiet hours. Is there anything settings I am missing or anything I can do to fix it.

Maurizio Troso

Aug 22, 2014
Visit site
Re: windows mobile doesn't receive calls except from my inner circle

All calls to my windows 8.1 nokia lumia, are being forwarded straight to voice mail, except those in my inner circle,, quiet hours are switched off and I have rebooted my phone a couple of times but still everyone is forwarded to my voice mail, and I get no notification that I have missed a call, all text messages, email and game notifications seem to get through fine. The problem seems to have started when I set up quiet hours. Is there anything settings I am missing or anything I can do to fix it.

Check Phone and Sim settings if there's a redirect set on

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon