Windows phone 8 needs good photo editor........

amritraj singh

Dec 4, 2013
Visit site
I was searching for some good photo editors in my lumia 720 ....but could not find any good app......I was an iphone user before and am fond of photo editing .....always used apps from autodesk like pixlr express , pixlromatic etc.....which were very good for photo editing .....now on my windows phone i am unable to use these services ......this windows phone system is great but the app gap is really starting to annoy me now........windows phone 8 needs some good apps for picture editing ....apps like creative studio do job for some time but these don have those light effects like in autodesk softwares.......somehow adjusted without subway surfers ....temple runs and everything but photography is my life ......windows phones have some great cameras but not many good apps for photo editing.....needs some good apps to compete with the lights of ios and androids......

Acryion

Oct 26, 2013
Visit site
I'm sory, I can't take this post seriously. I found like over 10 serious photo editing apps without even wanting. Only in the Nokia Collection you'll find at least 3 solid ones.

amritraj singh

Dec 4, 2013
Visit site
i appreciate these apps but the thing is these are not too much more than being filters..... these have some decent features but we cant have light effects ..... color mixing etc........am using these apps but still kinda miss the apps on other platforms.....windows phone should really look in this way.........

Dratwister

Jan 24, 2013
Visit site
i appreciate these apps but the thing is these are not too much more than being filters..... these have some decent features but we cant have light effects ..... color mixing etc........am using these apps but still kinda miss the apps on other platforms.....windows phone should really look in this way.........

I'm sorry, but aren't all those settings available in Fhotoroom?

dalydose

Oct 19, 2010
Visit site
I don't think the OP has really looked and just wants the same iOS app. I wont spend a bunch of time on this, but I use the following editing apps, regularly:

Fantasia Painter
Fhotoroom
Fotor

azcruz

Jul 29, 2013
Visit site
Ok, in fairness to the OP, Pixlr is a very good editor, that's why they were acquired by Autodesk.

I use it with my Xperia V and Surface RT.

Here's one simple thing Pixlr can do that Fotor, Fhotoroom can't - transparency.

Sent from my Windows Phone 8S by HTC using Tapatalk

dalydose

Oct 19, 2010
Visit site
Ok, in fairness to the OP, Pixlr is a very good editor, that's why they were acquired by Autodesk.

I use it with my Xperia V and Surface RT.

Here's one simple thing Pixlr can do that Fotor, Fhotoroom can't - transparency.

Sent from my Windows Phone 8S by HTC using Tapatalk

I don't know what exact task you want to do with transparency, but Fantasia Painter has a "merge pictures" feature and proper layers are coming in the next update. It might be something you want to look at.

http://www.windowsphone.com/s?appid=bfb9c8f3-1c4e-e011-854c-00237de2db9e

crash1989

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site
OP try doing some more research into alternatives, you are giving up too early.

Try fantasia painter, fotor etc ... they have tons of filters ... I dont know if they are as good as the ones you mention

Dratwister

Jan 24, 2013
Visit site
Still I didn't really get you :D But I'm mainly using Fhotoroom over other apps due to its capability to adjust separated RGB channel and apply multiple layers of filter with adjustable opacity on each layer. And that's enough to me for a mobile image.

But if you're so into Pixlr then you have to wait for them to create app for WP8 or try to find alternatives (or switch OS)

kvrbrijith

Jul 13, 2013
Visit site
FANTASIA PAINTER
I have been using Lumia 620 for about 8 months. The first app I have downloaded was Fantasia painter. In my words, it is one of the best photo editor app available for smartphones.
I have used about fifty photo editors in windows phone - fotor, photostatic, fotoroom etc. Beyond some filters, collage, crop-resize like options, some contrast -brightness options etc- they don't have much application level. But, Fantasia painter has got some professional touch. At first, it may be little bit difficult to handle. But, if you are patient, it becomes smoother.
Clone option, styles, manual painting section, text editor, colour editor section, brightness-contrast editor section- everything work as gems... Actually speaking, still, I don't have come across with all of its features.
Just download it. Keep it in your phone, be familiar with its features one by one- you will understand how useful it is...
Cons: 1.collage, border sections are not much helpful. Less amount of pre-set filters( numerous filters can be set manually).
2. While saving the edited photos, quality of the photo decreases little bit.
Now, I am using fotor for filters and collages. All other works are done by Fantasia painter....

Staff online

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bevitalglucopre