Windows Phone 8(Nokia Lumi 520)

manjunatha katriki

Aug 28, 2013
Visit site
I am using Nokia Lumia 520 since 6 months. I am facing many problems with Windows OS 8. The following are the problems which I am facing. I rquest to Windows Phone developers to answer my questions.
1. No log counters( Call, Internet Data Usage)
2. No Voice Recorder
3. No app like Tubemate for android( As Tubemate downloads the videos etc., in to memory card and windows cannot)
4. The huge consume of size of installing files.
5. No Good Player like MX Player in Android.
6. In Windows, apps like youtube etc can download and keep the videos etc in app memory itself, it cant be tranferred to memeory card why?

These are all the problems which I am facing. Please solve these problems as early as possible and if not please suggest me to that Is there any possibility to change Windows OS 8 of my Nokia Lumia to Android please.

With regards,
K. Manjunatha
M.No.9000617671

mpt15

Apr 5, 2013
Visit site
Foe voice recording, you can try Mini Recorder Free. You cannot record phone calls with any app.
Try myTube app for YouTube. There are also some YouTube Download apps in the store which I haven't tried, but check them out.

youssefkimi

Nov 30, 2014
Visit site
I am using Nokia Lumia 520 since 6 months. I am facing many problems with Windows OS 8. The following are the problems which I am facing. I rquest to Windows Phone developers to answer my questions.
1. No log counters( Call, Internet Data Usage)
2. No Voice Recorder
3. No app like Tubemate for android( As Tubemate downloads the videos etc., in to memory card and windows cannot)
4. The huge consume of size of installing files.
5. No Good Player like MX Player in Android.
6. In Windows, apps like youtube etc can download and keep the videos etc in app memory itself, it cant be tranferred to memeory card why?

These are all the problems which I am facing. Please solve these problems as early as possible and if not please suggest me to that Is there any possibility to change Windows OS 8 of my Nokia Lumia to Android please.

With regards,
K. Manjunatha
M.No.9000617671

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
deewinc