Windows Phone Central App error messsge

psoham777

Aug 23, 2014
Visit site
Re: Error getting this thread, Tapatalk API was not valid

so when will all this get updated? i use wpcentral app, not tapatalk. whats the point in having wpcentral app, if we can't view threads

manus31

Aug 16, 2014
Visit site

Im getting this error on my lumia 630. Was getting it also last Saturday morning. Other areas of the app seem to work fine, just effecting the forum for me. Is this must be problem with the app ? I've never used tapatalk

psoham777

Aug 23, 2014
Visit site

Im getting this error on my lumia 630. Was getting it also last Saturday morning. Other areas of the app seem to work fine, just effecting the forum for me. Is this must be problem with the app ? I've never used tapatalk

All of them are getting this problem, even I am getting it from yesterday evening. So today I downloaded tapatalk. Its good, download it if you need to post your comments or read any thread. Even I hadn't used tapatalk before, but its better than WPcentral app for forums

manus31

Aug 16, 2014
Visit site

All of them are getting this problem, even I am getting it from yesterday evening. So today I downloaded tapatalk. Its good, download it if you need to post your comments or read any thread. Even I hadn't used tapatalk before, but its better than WPcentral app for forums

The wpcentral app has worked fine for me before. Why would I want to download another app to use it, when Ive already paid for this one

Blkacesvf41

Nov 22, 2012
Visit site

The wpcentral app has worked fine for me before. Why would I want to download another app to use it, when Ive already paid for this one
I just installed Tapatalk just for kicks and that app is ten times worse! So yes, let's just hope the Devs put out a fix soon. James Falconer said he sent the info to them already.

psoham777

Aug 23, 2014
Visit site

I just installed Tapatalk just for kicks and that app is ten times worse! So yes, let's just hope the Devs put out a fix soon. James Falconer said he sent the info to them already.

I found it the other way round, I found it better than WPcentral app for forums, just too good, from now on I won't be using WPcentral app for at least browsing through forums. Tapatalk is also faster than WPcentral app. Sometimes there are issues like couldn't get this thread, error connecting to WPcentralforums, couldn't connect to WPcentral. At least all this issues are gone now(temporarily)

snowwake8

Nov 25, 2012
Visit site
App is riddled with errors. Can't do anything

I'm having major app problems on my Lumia 928. The wpcentral app overnight has become useless. Please provide a fix. I've taken a couple screen shots of the errors I'm getting below:

wp_ss_20140910_0002.png
wp_ss_20140910_0001.png

Danjp

Dec 23, 2012
Visit site
Re: App is riddled with errors. Can't do anything

I'm having the same issue, tried uninstalling and reinstalled it with the same issue.

Usama Jawad96

Jan 9, 2014
Visit site

Getting this error since the past 28 hours(could be longer) when using the WPCentral app.It only affects viewing the forums(and commenting on them).The articles viewing and commenting is working fine. Tried reinstalling the app,still the problem occured.I thought I was banned from the forums for God knows what reason :winktongue: Then I signed in from my laptop and it's working fine. Hope this helps :grin:

AV2RY

Sep 14, 2013
Visit site

Good to see Im not alone :) downloaded Tapatalk but dont know how to use it (didnt try hard, but its not simple)

sinime

Retired Moderator
Sep 13, 2011
Visit site

You're (we're) not alone...

mysama8u

Same problem on my 1520 with the WPCentral app.

Dave Bhullar

Apr 19, 2013
Visit site
Error getting thread

I can't open any threads on my phone using the app. Everytime I try to open a thread, my phone displays "error getting thread." I tried reinstalling the app but it still doesn't work.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rhiannonbarion