Windows Phone Central App error messsge

rohitks

Aug 14, 2013
Visit site
Re: Error getting this thread, Tapatalk API was not valid

That's the same kind of problem I am also facing. Not able to watch over any threads in here.
I am using L925 with cyan update (windows 8.1).
Is there any workaround available without installing tapatalk.

Laura Knotek

Retired Moderator
Mar 31, 2012
Visit site

That's the same kind of problem I am also facing. Not able to watch over any threads in here.
I am using L925 with cyan update (windows 8.1).
Is there any workaround available without installing tapatalk.

The other option would be to view the forums in your browser.

ramyZgHR

Oct 1, 2013
Visit site

Relax Jay! I am using Taptalk for forums until you repair app and reccomend it to all who have issues with WPC. Enjoy your vacation and drink few cocktails for all of us whose vacation is already over! We all need to calm a little, it's just an app problem, not world war 3! :)

rahul4aug

Oct 6, 2012
Visit site

Just pin wpcentral account from tapatalk api and it all works like charm.. :)

Sent from my Lumia 710 using Tapatalk

Blkacesvf41

Nov 22, 2012
Visit site

Relax Jay! I am using Taptalk for forums until you repair app and reccomend it to all who have issues with WPC. Enjoy your vacation and drink few cocktails for all of us whose vacation is already over! We all need to calm a little, it's just an app problem, not world war 3! :)
I installed the Tapatalk app a second time and it works great now. In fact, some folks might prefer to use it instead of the WPCentral app. So yes that's a good alternative!

TLRtheory

Nov 16, 2013
Visit site

So the WPCentral app has been dependent on Tapatalk this whole time? Had I known that,I might not have spent my money on it since I already own Tapatalk...

Blkacesvf41

Nov 22, 2012
Visit site

So the WPCentral app has been dependent on Tapatalk this whole time? Had I known that,I might not have spent my money on it since I already own Tapatalk...

Yeah, God knows those 99 cents would've made a huge difference in your life!

Airlid

Jul 27, 2014
Visit site

Funny I don't remember paying .99 and I can't find anywhere in the app to buy it 😊 I would if I could even with the current issues. Wpc is much more convenient than tap talk.

anon(4054009)

Jun 10, 2013
Visit site

As has been stated previously, I am on vacation this week with no access to the required dev tools and very limited WiFi access. I will be looking at this issue when I return early next week. In the meantime I would like to remind everyone that the app itself was working fine before whatever changed somewhere (assumedly on Tapatalk's API without warning) so there is very little I could do to foresee this error. Please remember that whilst I want to provide service to you all, you did not purchase a service contract when you downloaded the app, and hopefully fixing something we could not have foreseen within a week should be well within acceptable levels!

To the final point, Daniel did post something on the site two days ago explaining the situation and that we would be looking at it next week. Thank you all for your understanding.
Best vacation autoresponder yet. Forget about us whiners and enjoy your time.

Blkacesvf41

Nov 22, 2012
Visit site

Funny I don't remember paying .99 and I can't find anywhere in the app to buy it 😊 I would if I could even with the current issues. Wpc is much more convenient than tap talk.

Unless my memory betrays me, that's what I paid and I don't mind at all! Imo any Dev who takes the time to support the platform deserves the income.

xrs22

Sep 29, 2011
Visit site
Re: Lumia Cyan showing up in Navifirm+

I'm still having probs with viewing forums on the wpcentral app, is that still in the process of being fixed?
the ICON

bozvandam

Jun 29, 2013
Visit site

To the final point, Daniel did post something on the site two days ago explaining the situation and that we would be looking at it next week. Thank you all for your understanding.

Totally understand your defensiveness as the level of 'fix this immediately' is silly but "as to the final point" - where?

bozvandam

Jun 29, 2013
Visit site

Sorry managed to miss that. Might be useful if Sam stuck it in the ICYMI as some of us seem to have, well, 'MI' :wink:

Jay Bennett

Resident Developer
Nov 2, 2010
Visit site
Hey guys, the fix was submitted yesterday so hopefully should be with you any day now (in fact I was hoping it would already be published by the store team)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb