Wireless Charging Bluetooth Issue

Kotlicki

Nov 13, 2012
Visit site
Hi,

I'm using my 925 with a wireless charging cover on a CR-200 in my car.
Once connected to the CR-200 for charging, Bluetooth communications with my Bluetooth Hands-free kit becomes very scattered, in a way I cannot hear the other side and the other side can't hear me.

From what I've checked so far:

1. Taking the 925 out of the CR-200 does not help. Even with new calls.
2. Taking the wireless charger off the 925 does not help, Even with new calls.
3. Turning the phone off, then on, with the wireless cover on but not on the CR-200 - BT calls work perfectly.

Anyone else having the same problem or using the wireless cover with CR-200 and has no problem?

Thanks.

RonV42

Jun 8, 2011
Visit site
I haven't seen this issue, I have my 925 with charging cover sitting on the JBL PowerUp speaker and the audio never drops out. Also I have paired with an old S9 headset and had it charging on a charging pad and was able to use headset with no issues.

Have you tried turning off NFC on the phone? The CR-200 has a NFC touch point and maybe the NFC may be the issue. There have been comments on some of the holder manufacture blogs about wireless charging and the effects on other wireless technologies in vehicles. Here is the link:

Qi Wireless Charging in ProClip Holders

Mike_J

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site
Just upgraded from a Lumia 920 to a 925 and I have found the Bluetooth is weird when trying to connect to my vehicle radio. It seems to cut in and out randomly, still looking into the cause.

PS The Lumia 925 is a great phone but I am missing the 920's robustness - the 925 feels so light and delicate whereas the 920 felt like you could use it as a club on somebody. My wife may yet end up with a great 925 one I can get the 1020.

taturo

Jan 29, 2013
Visit site
Hello,
I'm having problems also with BLUETOOTH communications when placing (just placing it not even when charging because most of the time I have the electric cord disconnected) my L920 on the CR-200. Bluetooth it comes in and out when playing music wirelessly from my 920, it also mutes the ringing from incoming calls and messages from whatsapp and SMS, mutes the beeps when pressing numbers to dial and letters when messaging. I have to turn my cell off and on to get my ringing back. It's so frustrating!!!!!!
Is there a way to turn OFF the NFC on the CR-200??
How does my L920 recognizes that the it has been placed on the CR-200??
Is there any updates for the CR-200 to eliminate these frustrating BUGS??

Thanks

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
janecruise