WP8.1: What is the left feature which you want in WP8.1??

Conan143

Jan 10, 2014
Visit site
Standby breathing light as in symbian handsets as notification for missed calls,text messages...Hope Ms would implement it soon by blinking the windows home button..
Thats the most wanted feature for me...

Last edited:

Geddeeee

Mar 17, 2013
Visit site
I would love to see a feature that we can set a time range that the phone can be on do not disturb. Nothing more annoying than your phone waking you up because someone sent you a text or a reminder of someone's birthday and you forgot to put your phone on silent.

It's already in there... Called 'Quiet Hours'. I think you need Cortana to have this option. Looks interesting though. There are loads of neat touches in 8.1 that are not obvious on first use. Initially I didn't like WP 8.1, but after a few days, I have learned to accept the different ways of doing things. Starting to like it.
Good job MS!!!!!

AymanWP93

Apr 1, 2014
Visit site
Here's a couple of little Features that would be nice to Add ...

1 - FlashLight when Notification arrives
2 - LED when Notification arrives ( could also make the Windows Button turn on )
3 - USB HID and Eventually USB Support ( not microUSB ) , to be able to print a document or copy files from the phones to USB Flash Drive directly ...
4 - HDMI Support ???? I don't think it's supported for the moment.
5 - Show Apps by Install Date , Most Used , etc ... In fact i don't know why this wasn't on WP8.1 , there have been a lot of complaints about it , and it should be easy to implement this feature ...

But Overall , it's a pretty good Update ( Except for The Music / Games Hub )

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SlimPulseWeightLoss