WTB Green Nokia Lumia 1520 Housing

Status
Not open for further replies.

bo_woods

Aug 14, 2014
Visit site
Does anybody, maybe someone with an unused, or broken 1520 that is Green want to sell me the Green Shell (with the green sim trays).

I have a Black 1520 (listed here in the marketplace), but if no one shows interest soon, I'm going to keep it & would like to change the shell for a more Bright color...

I've had the 1520 in red, yellow, and now black, and would love to have green

So regardless the reason, does anybody out there have a Green 1520 shell they are willing to sell???

bo_woods

Aug 14, 2014
Visit site
I remembered coming across this: http://ebay.us/sKp6n7 during one of my eBay adventures the last time I was bored, which was like this morning.

Good Find, but that price is somewhat steep IMHO especially when combined with the shipping, & the time it'll take to arrive is considered.

Also the other colors are easy to find at around $20 with shipping included, so $30-40 more just for a change of color feels like a loss on my end

But good find :)

Topataco

May 26, 2014
Visit site
Good Find, but that price is somewhat steep IMHO especially when combined with the shipping, & the time it'll take to arrive is considered.

Also the other colors are easy to find at around $20 with shipping included, so $30-40 more just for a change of color feels like a loss on my end

But good find :)
Yeah its pretty expensive, I've been keeping an eye out for 1520's for awhile now, not sure if I want sell/trade away my 1020 yet, mostly because I want a bigger screen/battery. If I come across another green housing I'll let you know

bo_woods

Aug 14, 2014
Visit site
Bump!

Anybody out there with a Green 1520 that wants to sell me their shell for a good price, roughly around $10-20 depending on the condition

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb