WTB: Lumia 930 with Broken Screen and other phones/tablets for Refurb

Status
Not open for further replies.

gordonfink

Dec 5, 2014
Visit site
I have ended up with an extra Lumia 930 Screen that I bought to refurbish a phone that ended up having other internal issues and was not able to be refurbished. So, if anyone has a 930 with a broken screen, I'd be interested in buying it from you to refurb it.

Or, if you're needing a 930 screen, I can sell you the one I have for what I paid for it, if you're interested, just to recoup that cost. It is highest quality, is brand new, and could be to you in 2 days.

I am also interested in buying other models of phones and/or tablets that you may have laying around. Please be aware, however, that I buy/fix/sell, so it is likely that you could get more from selling it on ebay or wherever, but I can buy it with no muss, no fuss for you.

I do ask that the phones be functional, and not blacklisted or otherwise locked or disabled - I don't need surprises with a list of things that don't work, unless I know that in advance, and can factor it into the price. I have plenty of junk laying around - don't need anymore of that.

PM me and let me know what you have, and we can see if we can make a deal. If not - no hard feelings from me.

I've worked on just about every make and model of phone and tablet, including iOS and Android models, so I'm open to about anything. Typically, I work with 830's, 1520's, Icons, 930s, Galaxy series tablet and phones, Surfaces, and iPhones/iPads and sometimes iPods. Of late, a few Blu models as well.

Finally - the old phone you have doesn't necessarily have to be broken for me to buy it, but broken ones are what I usually end up with, because that's what folks want to get rid of.

If this interests you, please PM me, and we'll see if we can work something out.

Topataco

May 26, 2014
Visit site
I've a Lumia 1020 which has a stuck power button, usb port issues and a battery that has been draining too fast lately. It's gathering dust in my dresser, no idea what to do with it :$

BryanVilla

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
Have an AT&T Lumia 1520 with a craked screen, works perfectly but the screen cracked saving my MacBook from a fall. Sent you a PM as well!

heywhitmarsh

May 4, 2012
Visit site
I have a Lumia ICON that was thrown across the street. The metal frame is a little deformed and the screen is absolutely destroyed (panel won't even light), but the internals appear to work fine. I can connect it to my computer and have flashed it with the recovery tool.

gordonfink

Dec 5, 2014
Visit site
I have a Lumia ICON that was thrown across the street. The metal frame is a little deformed and the screen is absolutely destroyed (panel won't even light), but the internals appear to work fine. I can connect it to my computer and have flashed it with the recovery tool.

PM me, if you please.

PepperdotNet

Jan 6, 2014
Visit site
I have two 1020s from AT&T, both unlocked and both originally owned by me so I know the IMEI are good. The black one has a small bit of the bottom left corner of the glass missing where it was dropped exactly once. The white one has a completely destroyed screen but I have swapped the screen from the other one to verify that it works. There's also some problem with the Mainboard, it doesn't produce audio except on rare occasions. Usual amount of wear on the bodies of both. Interested?

gordonfink

Dec 5, 2014
Visit site
I have two 1020s from AT&T, both unlocked and both originally owned by me so I know the IMEI are good. The black one has a small bit of the bottom left corner of the glass missing where it was dropped exactly once. The white one has a completely destroyed screen but I have swapped the screen from the other one to verify that it works. There's also some problem with the Mainboard, it doesn't produce audio except on rare occasions. Usual amount of wear on the bodies of both. Interested?
Possibly - let's see if we can something through PM.

Robert Hall2

May 7, 2013
Visit site
I have a 930 in white locked to EE. The screen is cracked as is a small cracking on the frame. Still receives text, calls etc you just can't see the screen.

Posted via the Windows Central App for Android

gordonfink

Dec 5, 2014
Visit site
I have a 930 in white locked to EE. The screen is cracked as is a small cracking on the frame. Still receives text, calls etc you just can't see the screen.

Posted via the Windows Central App for Android

Sorry, just saw this. Unless it can be unlocked, I am not sure what to do with a phone on EE service.

krazyatom

Jan 31, 2015
Visit site
Hey I have a lumia 929 white (Icon) that has proximity issue. I usually put something heavy on top of it so proximity sensor works for awhile lol. Anyway, let me know if you're interested.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
killshot4077