WTB: Samsung Focus headset

RumpRoast

Jun 21, 2011
Visit site
Hey guys, I'm looking for a headset that came with the Samsung Focus. It has a controller for volume up and down and a third button to answer/hang up/pause.

For some strange reason I keep going back to these from my sound magic sp50 and my audio technicas. I think it's the soundstage after playing thousands of hours through them.

If anyone still has them and have no use for them. Let me know your asking price shipped and I'll shoot some payment your way. I bought some from Amazon for $5 that looks close to the Samsung but was definitely a different headset. Probably a fake or knockoff. Thanks

Heatware is under RumpRoast

snowmutt

Jul 4, 2011
Visit site
This is interesting as I have never even heard of this. Good luck, and I am Bing-ing some photos just to see what they looked like now!!

RumpRoast

Jun 21, 2011
Visit site
Snow, I know it sounds weird but I think the headphones had quite a break in period that they sounded so nice to my ears. They sound more natural and balanced compared to my Audio Technicas. The highs are nice and doesn't shriek with some vocals, mids is present and doesn't overpower the highs and the lows are fairly tight without sounding muddy.
I've replaced the eartips with comply foam tips and they sound fantastic once they expand and seal out the outside noise.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nathanboro12