WTS: Lumia 1020 - White (AT&T) - With accessories

MoggSquad

Jun 21, 2012
Visit site
Item Description: Nokia Lumia 1020 (white) with camera grip (white), qi charging shell (black), and 2 qi charging plates (white & black)Price: $400 shipped (US only please)
Carrier Locked or Unlocked?: AT&T Locked
Condition: Works perfectly - mostly with normal wear and tear with some nicks and a couple scratches.
Includes: Box and inserts, charger, usb card, sim card key, camera grip / strap (with box), charging shell (with box), 2 qi charging plates
Item Location: Utah
Shipping Details: UPS with tracking
Payment Options: Paypal

Additional Info:
I recently bought the 1520 and decided to keep it over my 1020 since I did not take advantage of the advanced features of the camera. I haven't
had the sim card in for at least 3 weeks, but the phone works perfectly. The phone has some cosmetic blemishes and did my best to point them out
in the pictures.

There is very slight screen burn in at the very bottom. It's only noticeable when the screen is completely white and the burn in
is from menu buttons. I tried my best to capture with my camera but have not been successful. Also the screen has 2 scratches from what I can
tell. One is right below the AT&T logo (see pictures), the other is on the screen but you cannot feel it is there. The only time I
notice is when the phone is turned off in direct sunlight.

I did my best to point out everything I can in the pictures. I am selling as is so please let me know of any questions or details.

My ebay account is MoggSquad with 100% positive feedback since 1999.

Contact Info: PM

1020 01.jpg1020 02.jpg
1020 03.jpg1020 04.jpg
1020 05.jpg1020 06.jpg
1020 07.jpg

bear_lx

Jun 28, 2011
Visit site
I understand... I could do $50 for the case and one plate... (AT&T has plates half off right now at $24.50) but cases in black are sold out everywhere. let me know if you change your mind.

inteller

Banned
Mar 31, 2012
Visit site
could you get this unlocked? I'd be interested but it needs to be unlocked. if you have ATT service this shouldn't be a problem.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ailanamargarett