WTS: Lumia 950 XL Dual-Sim (Pokemon Go Broke the Camel's Back. Going Cheap!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

z33dev33l

Oct 16, 2011
Visit site
I have a white Nokia Lumia 950 XL that is in pretty great condition. I'd call it good-great. No visible scratches though it's definitely been used. Switching over to Android now only because I want to play Pokemon Go! My loss is your gain. Selling at $260 through paypal. Prefer gift, otherwise you eat the 4 percent. Can provide references dealing with much higher end merchandise. Only comes with phone and charger sadly. Hate to be ditching Windows Phone but eventually, the lack of apps does hurt...

Carrier: Unlocked
Condition: Good-Great
Item Location: Abilene, TX
Shipping Details: First class shipping
Payment Options: Paypal
Photos:

SeeVuPlay

Apr 3, 2011
Visit site
Man, I just bought the 950 last week....if it werent for that I would be all over this.

Originally posted by z33dev33l
I have a white Nokia Lumia 950 XL that is in pretty great condition. I'd call it good-great. No visible scratches though it's definitely been used. Switching over to Android now only because I want to play Pokemon Go! My loss is your gain. Selling at $260 through paypal. Prefer gift, otherwise you eat the 4 percent. Can provide references dealing with much higher end merchandise. Only comes with phone and charger sadly. Hate to be ditching Windows Phone but eventually, the lack of apps does hurt...

Photos:

If you can come down to $200, I'll snatch it up....PM me if you are interested.

Originally posted by z33dev33l

Photos:

Last edited by a moderator:

SeeVuPlay

Apr 3, 2011
Visit site
Oh to heck with it....I'll go ahead and buy it your original $260 price (assuming dual sim, RM1116, Tmobile) Please PM me! Thanks!

SeeVuPlay

Apr 3, 2011
Visit site
z33dev....Not sure if you received my email and PM, but my old phone started to work (the one that fell in the river)....So please, if you are able to refund the $260 via paypal and not send the phone out. (sorry for the inconvenience!)

Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rogertewarte