WTS: Many Used Nokia Lumia Phones and other Windows phone parts

Status
Not open for further replies.

nate0

Mar 1, 2015
Visit site
I have many Lumia phones, Windows phones, and parts for sale. I will list some of what I have below. private message me if you need any additional details or questions answered. I also have several Lumia prototypes.

The items are Priced at $100.00 and down. So if you are interested in anything ask, I am reasonable on this. For example, the Lumia 950 XL models are the more expensive (newer better phones and parts) so they start at $100.00. Other models would be cheaper. Spare parts are even less expensive. Some of the prototypes are rare finds so if you are a collector, looking for one, or just interested in understanding how Windows mobile works...this is a great opportunity to get your hands on one.

Additional Info: All of the phones I have were tinkered with in some way, so some are working but not fully functional, some are fully functional, some don't boot but all of them though I will restore the original software on them where possible.

The non booting Lumias are Poor condition obviously, some are Fair, but the majority are in Good kept condition. Just ask and I can be specific. For example some Lumia 1520s might have a damaged Front facing camera. Or some of the Lumia 950 XLs I replaced their cracked screens on them with other working used screens so they show signs of being disassembled. I am just needing to purge a lot of this stuff and am not trying to sell you on any of it. If you want to buy great, make me an offer or ask plenty of questions. If anyone out there wants all of what I listed and more PM me and we can work out a deal.

Item Descriptions:

Microsoft Lumia 950 XL
--(1) Lumia 950 XL Dual sim white - fully functional, screen was replaced Price: $100.00
--(1) Lumia 950 XL Dual sim - logic board only Price: $100.00
--(1) Lumia 950 XL Single sim white prototype Price: $100.00 - Fully functional but I had to replace its original LCD because it failed recently. So the IR camera and FF camera module do not fit. I still have all the original parts, message me for more details.
--(1) Lumia 950 XL Single sim back housing with the camera lens complete with speaker and copper heat sink. Price: $40.00
--(1) Lumia 950 XL - LCD Price: $60.00
--Lumia 950 XL - many other spare parts available (batteries, back cover, etc) just ask I probably have it...

Nokia Lumia 1520 (RM-937, RM-938, RM-939, RM-940)
--(1) Lumia 1520 RM-939 - 32GB unlocked model (China Variant) soft bricked. Phone boots but is stuck in a reboot loop. Price: make an offer
--(1) Lumia 1520.1 RM-937 - 32GB unlocked prototype fully functional as far as I know Price: $80.00
--(3) Lumia 1520.2 RM-940 - 32GB and 16GB AT&T unlocked models functional with some exceptions. Couple of them have bad mics, but either work on speaker phone only or the speaker phone mic does not work at all. Couple of them have a missing front facing camera or the front facing (FF) camera is damaged and not working. Price: $40.00 each OBO
--(1) Lumia 1520.2 RM-940 - 16GB unlocked prototype fully functional as far as I know Price: $80.00
--(1) Lumia 1520.3 RM-938 - 32GB unlocked model fully functional with the exception of the vibration motor. Price: $50.00
--(1) Lumia 1520.3 - logic board only Price: $30.00
--(2) Lumia 1520 Incipio NGP cases - these are the black cases released around the time this model came out, really great case. One is still in the box the other I've used for about a month.
--Lumia 1520 - many other spare parts available (logic boards, screens, batteries etc) just ask I probably have it...

Nokia Lumia 1320 (RM-995)
--Lumia 1320 - RM-995 Cricket (unlocked) model functional but selling for parts since LCD is degraded and a few other issues. Price: make an offer
--Lumia 1320 - other spare parts available

Nokia Lumia 830
--(1) Lumia 830 - RM-984 unlocked variant fully functional with case Price: $30.00

Microsoft Lumia 640 XL
--(1) Lumia 640 XL LTE (RM-1073) AT&T unlocked prototype fully functional, original LCD was replaced Price: $50.00
--Lumia 640 XL LTE spare parts

Nokia Lumia 930
--(1) Lumia 930 (RM-1045) fully functional screen chipped/minor crack, other frame damage. Price: $50.00

Nokia Lumia Icon
--Lumia 929 Verizon (ICON) working, but chipped screen and sim card reader issues. Price: make an offer
--Lumia 929 Verizon (ICON) spare parts

Alcatel
--(1) Alcatel Fierce XL (5055W) T-Mobile locked Price: $30.00
--(1) Alcatel IDOL 4s (6071W) T-Mobile unlocked but SD card reader does not work Price: $50.00
--Alcatel IDOL 4s spare parts
--(2) Alcatel IDOL 4s Incipio Octane Pure cases both used - Price: $10.00 each

I have other parts and cases for all of the models listed. I have parts for several other kinds of Windows phones too that I did not list, so if for some reason you are interested just ask.
Price:

Item Location: AZ US - US shipping only, sorry.

Shipping Details: USPS Free

Payment Options: Paypal gift

Contact Info - Please PM or post below

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site
Geez, my head was spinning looking through this list!

It's a good list though... I'm (definitely) interested in a spare 950XL battery and (maybe) the unicorn 1520...

nate0

Mar 1, 2015
Visit site
I need a moderator to archive this for now. Looks like I was able to sell one of the items. I have decided to put this up on ebay at this point. This will sell the whole rest of the lot at once. Thank you.

Indistinguishable

Nov 16, 2012
Visit site
I need a moderator to archive this for now. Looks like I was able to sell one of the items. I have decided to put this up on ebay at this point. This will sell the whole rest of the lot at once. Thank you.

Got it. Congrats on the one sale. Archiving and closing this guy down.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb