Xbox Support...

danielheywood

Sep 13, 2016
Visit site
I will begin by saying that I purchased my first Xbox One on the 15th November 2016.

Initially I wanted to buy some digital downloadable games from the store, knowing that Xbox will get sales for black Friday, so I waited.

I found a seller on Ebay selling Microsoft credit for the Xbox one/Xbox 360 which was 25% cheaper than buying from a retailer

I redeemed the codes, everything went great, gave the seller positive feedback

About to purchase Fable 2, dialogue box says the full price, so I figured it would discount afterwards and it didn't discount... Even after having 14 days Xbox live, it annoyed me further due to it taking the money from my PayPal rather than my account balance.

I contact support, they say you need a minimum of 30 days Xbox live to use all the benefits of gold... So I proved to this woman that wasn't the case by purchasing another game, terraria for the discounted price. I didn't want it, just to prove a point, oh well.

2 hours later, she finally talks to her manager and says I'm eligible for a refund... I lost connection to the chat

I had to copy and paste everything to a new support advisor called Rob, he refunded the game instantly and helped me spend my Microsoft balance

He also gave me 1 month free Xbox live subscription
He refunded me Fable 2, but it's still on my account and is playable...

Anyone new to Xbox, you cannot use gift card codes for Xbox 360 games on your Xbox One

Matt Brown

Jan 2, 2016
Visit site
Were these old Microsoft Points that converted to your local currency? Or was it regular credit with a currency value already attached?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
powerupgo