Yet another reason I find Outlook email superior

Jazmac

Jun 20, 2011
Visit site
Today, I went in to unsubscribe to this Digital music app newsletter. I quit using the app a while ago but kept getting their newsletters. Anyway, I clicked the unsubscribe button and not only did the newsletter unsubscribe but I got the option to remove all those newsletters from my inbox. Gone! Awesome. Microsoft Outlook for the win!

Justin429

Oct 21, 2011
Visit site
I agree, they are really doing a good job of making outlook.com the de facto standard in webmail. At this point, it is the only webmail client I use. Yahoo and Gmail are closed for a while, and I have no plans to go back.

dznk

Sep 6, 2013
Visit site
Yep great isn't it. I love these little things like this which are part of the new Outlook. I moved from Gmail earlier in the year and I'm so glad I made the move. So much easier to use and more useful than Gmail.

Just so people know where this is, this is a screenshot I took as an example, it is a Newsletter I get from Asus. If Outlook detects the email as a Newsletter, at the bottom of the email you'll see these links. If Outlook can't unsubscribe for you, it creates a rule to block any future emails and clear your Inbox of current newsletters that match that company :)

Unsub.jpg

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss