Memory Leaks with VZW 6.5?

R32_Rocky

Oct 11, 2009
Visit site
Just curious, anyone else noticing memory leaks with the official OEM 6.5 update? The other night I was at 78%, and 30 megs left for programs. I used Cleanram, and it got it back down to 65% and 64 megs. But when the phone is freshly rebooted I am at 52% and over 85 megs. I do have GAlarm running and E-Mail updating every 15 min, but the worst it would get is up to 65% and 60 megs after a lot of E-Mail and web use (and at times, YouTube as well). Now a couple of days ago I had just been trying 1 "push" webpage (WMExperts) for the heck of it at 6 hour intervals. Perhaps that may have been the problem?

vzwdroidtech

Jan 4, 2010
Visit site
Just curious, anyone else noticing memory leaks with the official OEM 6.5 update? The other night I was at 78%, and 30 megs left for programs. I used Cleanram, and it got it back down to 65% and 64 megs. But when the phone is freshly rebooted I am at 52% and over 85 megs. I do have GAlarm running and E-Mail updating every 15 min, but the worst it would get is up to 65% and 60 megs after a lot of E-Mail and web use (and at times, YouTube as well). Now a couple of days ago I had just been trying 1 "push" webpage (WMExperts) for the heck of it at 6 hour intervals. Perhaps that may have been the problem?

As much as I like the Sense UI, I found it too clunky in terms of RAM usage. Instead, I got SPB Mobile shell, and regularly keep at no higher than 70% with several apps running. Works great for me.

Hope it helps...

R32_Rocky

Oct 11, 2009
Visit site

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon