What Will you Do if No Verizon/Sprint WP7 is Announced at Nokia World?

LinT

Oct 20, 2011
Visit site
I'd switch carriers to get a titan or focus but att and Verizon are just too expensive. And sprint is going to charge me an extra 20 bucks a month for upgrading my 2 phones. (aholes) so I'm going for a radar (as long as its not white)

willied

Jul 30, 2011
Visit site
Where's the option for suicide?

No, but seriously, if no new phones come out on Verizon (which they will) I just won't do anything.

Peter McCain

Mar 16, 2011
Visit site
at least verizon has a decent wp on the trophy, but sprint is ridiculous.
Every store i go, the htc arrive, is hidden, not working, not charged, not updated, no wifi connected, it has some security that blocks the screen... horrible. and their service is bad, and i have them for 2 years, their data speed is the worst too.
I will switch, either verizon or at&t. i will know after nokia's conference.

Judge_Daniel

Sep 7, 2011
Visit site
I really, really want a new Verizon WP. However, if that doesn't happen, it looks like I'd be putting month-to-month service on my Focus (hopefully until a new phone comes to Verizon). Verizon service here is soooo much more expanse, but I'm not going to get stuck with a Trophy for two years starting at the end of November. I'd rather bite the bullet for a few (hopefully) months with a beautiful phone and not so great coverage than be in that boat.

Wiccan Lagar

Aug 17, 2011
www.mpiofny.com
I'd rather bite the bullet for a few (hopefully) months with a beautiful phone and not so great coverage than be in that boat.

Dan...that is easier said than done. I went from a pre 2 on vzw to a dvp on t-mobile. I may have a griffin sweet phone now but when the service is just not there it gets awfully frustrating. Granted I was paying vzw out the wazoo but I had service everywhere. Now I don't get service in my living room.

What good is a sweet phone if the service can't let it do what it's intended ya know?

Sent from my Venue Pro using Board Express

Mike-Mike

Oct 14, 2011
Visit site
I currently have the Arrive, or else that would be my vote, but when my contract is up in 2013, if there were no phones I like on Sprint, I'd change companies, I need a Windows Phone with a slider

Judge_Daniel

Sep 7, 2011
Visit site
Dan...that is easier said than done. I went from a pre 2 on vzw to a dvp on t-mobile. I may have a griffin sweet phone now but when the service is just not there it gets awfully frustrating. Granted I was paying vzw out the wazoo but I had service everywhere. Now I don't get service in my living room.

What good is a sweet phone if the service can't let it do what it's intended ya know?

Sent from my Venue Pro using Board Express

I completely understand and I'm really trying to brace myself for the worst. AT&T coverage is pretty good here if you are in a town, but I'm really going to take a hit when traveling. My Verizon phone has coverage for about 95% of my four-hour trip. I don't think AT&T will even get 50%. Guess I could take the main roads, though.

joemd60

Sep 14, 2011
Visit site
Verizon works best for me, so switching carriers is out of the question. And I am not a fan of the iPhone or Samsung. So it's me and my Trophy for the time being.

Duvi

Jan 1, 2011
Visit site
I'm on both Sprint and AT&T, so it won't be an issue for me.

I do wish Sprint could get some goodness for my employee discount.

thed

Jan 6, 2011
Visit site
I'll definitely consider switching. I'm happy with my trophy, but my wife is up for an upgrade and we're waiting to see if Verizon gets anything. The only thing holding us back from switching is a cheap family plan, but we might just bite the bullet and switch if nothing new is coming. My coverage isn't great anyway, especially at work.

Sent from my HTC Trophy using Board Express

scottcraft

Aug 1, 2011
Visit site
The plan I have and my employee discount make it highly unlikely that I will ever switch from Verizon, so if they don't come out with any more windows 7 phones I'll switch to another platform. Hopefully it won't come to that.

palandri

Retired Moderator
Jul 25, 2009
Visit site
The plan I have and my employee discount make it highly unlikely that I will ever switch from Verizon, so if they don't come out with any more windows 7 phones I'll switch to another platform. Hopefully it won't come to that.

Can't your employer add another carrier discount? Why eliminate competition.

scottcraft

Aug 1, 2011
Visit site
I can get a discount with Verizon and AT&T through my company, but the discount for Verizon is twice as large. I switched to Verizon from AT&T because of poor service around my house, so I would be leery of switching back, but I would if Verizon's service went downhill where I'm at.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Duouser3