01-04-2015 02:51 PM
62 123
tools
    Aww shucks...
    Seas will crumble.
    12-24-2014 10:29 AM
    Can confirm, WP10 doesn't look like this
    Proof ? Back it up or as everything else here, it's just more rumor...
    12-24-2014 01:14 PM
    Proof ? Back it up or as everything else here, it's just more rumor...
    You mean like this thread?
    12-24-2014 01:21 PM
    'If that hamburger button in a WP app replaces the ellipsis menu, then it's in conflict with metro. If it contains menu entries that are traditionally elsewhere, like "settings", then it's in conflict with metro. If the button is used for navigational purposes (as was the case in the criticized OneDrive app), then it's also in conflict with metro.' Agree with this.

Can you please tell me what other things a hamburger button can do?
    Facebook App
    12-24-2014 01:22 PM
    This is not some new Windows 10 design for phones, this is a portal for company employees to launches company approved apps.
    12-25-2014 06:03 AM
    The UI in that imagine looks very similar to the images they used on one of the presentation slides at the Windows 10 event, which showed a new Start screen (background image, one-colored tiles, group headers) on phones and tablets. It was not exactly the same Start screen as this one - the background image and the tiles were different ones - but the general design is the same.

Since both this mockup and the one shown at the Windows 10 event were made months ago, it's safe to assume that they are early internal design mockups used during the development of Windows 10. It's possible that some elements of this design will be there in the final build.
    12-25-2014 01:02 PM
    I think the builds look ugly atm. But i know it isn't the final result :)
    12-27-2014 10:41 AM
    There you go!

Attachment 91928
    Timecard, what's that?
    I tried to find a timecard app in the WP store and none are that great.
    12-29-2014 08:03 PM
    Everyone needs to calm down and wait for January. If all goes wrong, that's when we rage on Twitter to @joebelfiore (the guy behind WP and vice president of windows too interestingly)
    In case you never notice, that puppet Joe Belfiore almost never replies to Twitter tweets...
    12-29-2014 08:47 PM
    I like it.
    12-29-2014 09:57 PM
    This has been brought up and debunked several million times. Its not Win 10, it's something else

Could you please provide a proof of what you said.?
    01-04-2015 09:15 AM
    It looks like wp 8 with a background and groups like now on windows 8.
    What I like about it is also what I think will give some problems with it. I would like to see groups like in the video and as it is like now with Windows 8 you can sync them over all systems. It would be nice to see the same groups on my phone but I use mainly other programs on my phone than on my table and desktop so I wouldn't sync them that way and there I see the problem. Not everybody knows that you can put that off and not sync everything.

The look with a complete background can look good and this is just a simple image that makes that it doesn't look that good.
    I like but I also like it how it is now and I hope that they make that all tiles are transparent and that you can choose what you want.

main thing for me is that I hope that wp 10 will come soon after windows 10 and not that we must wait an other year. I also think that as they come soon after the launch of win 10, that they will heave much faster a bigger amount of apps and that if they make it work very good together and that you can do things from your phone on your pc and the other way around.
    I think that this with the apps will make that wp will grow.
    01-04-2015 02:51 PM
62 123