Windows 10 - No Mobile Internet - T-Mobile UK

deer_dodger

Dec 26, 2013
Visit site
After updating to Windows 10 Preview 10080, I've lost my mobile internet.

I've researched possible issues and switched roaming off and on again, left it off all with no luck.

I've manually input a number of T-Mobile APN settings I've found on T-Mobile's own website, EE's website plus many more I've found online, all to no avail.

My 1520 shows I am receiving 3G (I'm not on 4G yet) with the usual H next to the signal bar.

I've taken the SIM out and replaced it. I've also swapped SIMs but still nothing.

I've soft and hard reset the phone and gone through all the pain that a hard reset brings, but still no joy.

I've looked on the Windows 10 Preview forum and whilst the roaming issue is shown, I can't find anything else that would indicate my issue is widespread.

The wifi works fine as does the phone for calls and texts.

Am I missing anything please?

Thanks

avinash123

Aug 31, 2012
Visit site
I had the same issue with my phone in US , it was not working on mobile internet. I fixed it based on a suggestion in forum,

You should disable your current network access point and a new one similar to that in access point under settings.

deer_dodger

Dec 26, 2013
Visit site
Thank you, I tried a different SIM for another service provider in my 1520 running WP 10 preview and mobile data returned. I placed my SIM in another phone still on 8.1 and that too had mobile data, so in guessing there might be an issue with T Mobile and Windows Phone 10.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon