Windows 10 mobile/tablet

ahmed_benjemaa

Jun 6, 2015
Visit site
I have a question.

Why did Microsoft decide to create a tablet mode instead of using Windows 10 mobile for its tablets too? It would the same as Android, iOS and all the other operating systems. I would have bought a tablet running Windows 10 mobile way more than with a totally different "mode".

Anyone feels the same or am I the only one?

Posted via the Windows Central App for Android

final_fantasy781

Mar 17, 2014
Visit site
I don't think everything should be the same. I haven't seen Windows 10 for tablets yet but it should be better than what Windows 8.1 tried to do on tablets.

atharva117

Mar 11, 2014
Visit site
Tablets are mobile and pc hybrids, now there are 2 types of tablets. Few are more mobile like which have ARM processors, while few are more pc like which have x86 processors. That's why such division happened in first place.

Sunstorming

May 23, 2015
Visit site
In tablet mode, it is very much like WIndows phone. The problem lies back with Windows 8.x ... the jarring experience of a desktop w/ no start menu but sizeable windows switching to a touch-friendlier interface but without resizeable but yet snappable windows. They are trying to merge it to make around 3 billion people happy. Quite a task and I think they did a very very good job thus far w/ W10.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bentecdigital