Separate tile color and text accent color

hawc1506

Oct 29, 2012
Visit site
Does anyone else think that the color of the tiles should be separated from the color of the text?

I like my tiles to have a neutral color (gray), but that also makes all the text accents gray, which ends up being very hard to read. It's also difficult to differentiate between a read SMS message and an unread message.

Fuzzy John

Jan 5, 2012
Visit site
One of my complaints since the beginning of Windows Phone. In my case it is Indigo accent color and the dark theme. Amazing that this is still an issue in Windows 10 Mobile. App developers should be able to overcome this but they take the easy way I guess.

Aurelink

Jul 28, 2014
Visit site
One of my complaints since the beginning of Windows Phone. In my case it is Indigo accent color and the dark theme. Amazing that this is still an issue in Windows 10 Mobile. App developers should be able to overcome this but they take the easy way I guess.

I think it's not about an easy way thing, it's more about having an app that feels natural with Windows Phone. That's why most of them are using your chosen accent color; it feels way more natural (except those goddamn Facebook / Messenger apps)

I'm still saying +1 for this.. even tho I don't really think they'll be pulling out that feature.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
COME ON WIN ANDROID (ADI)