10166 Not Reading SD Card

Sedp23

May 6, 2015
Visit site
It worked initially when I updated but now its not reading from the SD card at all not even in file explorer. Ice done a hard reset and still not reading the card. Anyone else having this issue?

My card still works as I've placed it in my old 635 and it worked no problems

PJ799tv.jpg

WengWeng_21

May 21, 2015
Visit site
To me this build is the worst, not one app will open especially the store. Also after doing a factory reset I couldn't even log in with my Microsoft account. Waiting on a more stable build because this one is a joke.

Sedp23

May 6, 2015
Visit site
To me this build is the worst, not one app will open especially the store. Also after doing a factory reset I couldn't even log in with my Microsoft account. Waiting on a more stable build because this one is a joke.

Everything works fine for me except the SD card support. Before ot wouldn't read apps but I could still listen to songs on my sdcard and browse the contents of my SD card in file explorer now it doesn't work at all

jdballard

Sep 20, 2011
Visit site
Everything works fine for me except the SD card support. Before ot wouldn't read apps but I could still listen to songs on my sdcard and browse the contents of my SD card in file explorer now it doesn't work at all

Yeah, it wouldn't recognize the SD card in my 640, either. Funny thing is despite the "not found" I was able to use Groove to play music that was on my SD card. So it knew it was there somewhere.

The SD card issues, cortana issues with bluetooth in my truck along with not being able to add my Office 365 account (ADFS login page errors) were what drove me back to 8.1.

pw38

May 24, 2013
Visit site
I still get the SD card error during boot up, same as with 8.1. It says there are errors on the card and when you try to have it correct them it just hangs and never finishes. This happens with different cards so it's definitely a phone issue. I'm on a 1520 with AT&T. I did do a reformat after installing Win10 so we'll see if it corrects it. I doubt it though and I probably won't get it resolved until the new handsets come out this fall.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carnes