09-01-2017 02:44 AM
30 12
tools
    please help me someone ..... i am not getting any idea how to use my phone.. please someone save me from this trouble ...please need help... please please its a request
    The solution to your problem was posted very early in this thread.
    01-12-2017 10:04 AM
    If your phone gets discharged completely, always charge it with the charger that comes with the phone, not with a cable or an alternative. Reason being, the cable charges the phone very slowly. (My lumia 730, and many windows phones i assume, cannot be charged when switched off. So as soon as you plug in the cable, it'll start up.) But this is not a good-enough amount of charge, for the phone to stay switched on. Hence, it switches off immediately. But being plugged in, starts up again and creates a loop. You can use the cable to charge the phone when it has enough charge though. @Sarveshwar: Thanks for posting your solution though. Helps out a lot!
    01-19-2017 08:20 AM
    Worked Out, really nice solution, thanks bro
    03-16-2017 04:33 AM
    Today morning, my Lumia got fully discharged. So, I connected it to the wall outlet and the screen showed NOKIA logo, then the large battery and then switched off. Again same thing happened. I then plugged in my phone to the laptop but the same thing was repeated. I left the phone connected to the laptop. After about half an hour, I double tapped the screen and it had charged but after I entered the PIN correctly, a note appeared that read "This device has been locked for security reasons. Connect your device to a power source for at least two hours, then try again".

Attachment 112470

I could access only notification centre by swiping down and everything worked there like flight mode, bluetooth etc. I was able to save screenshots. I could receive a call too. I am not sure why this happened. Does anyone have any idea?

Attachment 112471

I then left my phone for over two hours connected to power source but nothing happened. It would still not unlock.

Then I headed over to the Microsoft website and locked my device from my account with a 6 digit PIN. Then, I was able to unlock the phone using that PIN.

By the way, I am using Windows 10 Mobile 10536.1004. If anyone faces the issue, you already have the solution. :)
    hey ,today morning i faced the same issue on my lumia 640xl. the problem arrived when i was travelling on low power.
    well without a reset it was unlocked using this method.
    thanks for the post.
    hope it will help lot of others such as me
    04-15-2017 06:08 AM
    Today morning, my Lumia got fully discharged. So, I connected it to the wall outlet and the screen showed NOKIA logo, then the large battery and then switched off. Again the same thing happened. I then plugged in my phone to the laptop but the same thing was repeated. I left the phone connected to the laptop. After about half an hour, I double tapped the screen and it had charged but after I entered the PIN correctly, a note appeared that read "This device has been locked for security reasons. Connect your device to a power source for at least two hours, then try again".

Attachment 112470

I could access only notification centre by swiping down and everything worked there like flight mode, Bluetooth etc. I was able to save screenshots. I could receive a call too. I am not sure why this happened. Does anyone have any idea?

Attachment 112471

I then left my phone for over two hours connected to the power source but nothing happened. It would still not unlock.

Then I headed over to the Microsoft website and locked my device from my account with a 6 digit PIN. Then, I was able to unlock the phone using that PIN.

By the way, I am using Windows 10 Mobile 10536.1004. If anyone faces the issue, you already have the solution. :)

hi,

I am facing the same issue but it only happens when my mobile booting itself. if I remove my mobile from the charger within 10 minutes it began to restart.it will happen for 2-3 times then my mobile gets locked itself. what will be the issue of rebooting? is it because of any updating.please reply
    09-01-2017 02:44 AM
30 12