Lost WIFI connection after second update in build 10572

pcoutinho

Oct 9, 2015
Visit site
After reverting to Cyan, than Denin and finnaly 10572 everything was working fine in this new build, with the exception of call sms + filter that was missing. Then I search for a new update and there it was a new insiders one. I think this one was to continue with the recover steps from 9 to 21 or something like that.

After thar I lost wifi connections, I could not connect to any wifi network....

This happens with you guys?

Maurizio Troso

Aug 22, 2014
Visit site
After reverting to Cyan, than Denin and finnaly 10572 everything was working fine in this new build, with the exception of call sms + filter that was missing. Then I search for a new update and there it was a new insiders one. I think this one was to continue with the recover steps from 9 to 21 or something like that.

After thar I lost wifi connections, I could not connect to any wifi network....

This happens with you guys?

Tap the Wifi icon 3 / 4 secs and release, it will open the wifi menus for searchin and choosing wifi net

pcoutinho

Oct 9, 2015
Visit site
Could this be a problem related with wifi networks that requires a certificate?
Is anybody having problems connecting to networks requiring certificates?

Maurizio Troso

Aug 22, 2014
Visit site
are you sure your router has a sort of wifi pin protection active in its menu in addiction of wifi password? If yes, remove it

If you are trying to connect to fee wifi areas, you MUST have a notification on top screen "Wifi connection requires your attention" . Click on it to open the free wifi area "Accept or Decline" page

pcoutinho

Oct 9, 2015
Visit site
Thank you Mauizio, I'm in insiders preview program from the earlier days, i've try all the builds and never had this problem with any build before.
I've roll back to 8.1 severall times and I've the same problema all the times. I'm not going to make the seconde update and I'm going to wait for next build, hoping better results....

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon