"Can't use SD card on phone because of server policy"

gmfeld

Nov 16, 2012
Visit site
Put windows 10 latest build on my ATT 830, went straight from wp8.1. Can't get access to most of my apps, and now phone doesn't even see the SD card. Whenever I reset, get this message that I can't use SD card because of server policy. Anyone know anything about this?

Maurizio Troso

Aug 22, 2014
Visit site
Put windows 10 latest build on my ATT 830, went straight from wp8.1. Can't get access to most of my apps, and now phone doesn't even see the SD card. Whenever I reset, get this message that I can't use SD card because of server policy. Anyone know anything about this?

Did you check it inserting it in a laptop slot?

PepperdotNet

Jan 6, 2014
Visit site
Are you connected to a corporate email server? For security, server administrators can set policies that are enforced if you connect to them for email. Perhaps you could discuss with the server administrator whether locking out SD cards is applicable in your case. Maybe they don't want people to be able to save email attachments to removable media.

gmfeld

Nov 16, 2012
Visit site
Are you connected to a corporate email server? For security, server administrators can set policies that are enforced if you connect to them for email. Perhaps you could discuss with the server administrator whether locking out SD cards is applicable in your case. Maybe they don't want people to be able to save email attachments to removable media.
We use Sophos Mobile Control. I'm told there is no setting blocking use of SD card. I've been using the SD card all along. It's only since I put WM 10 on my 830 yesterday that I'm having issues.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carnes