Gove Music Issues.

chris underwood1

Jan 14, 2016
Visit site
have been noticing for the past couple builds that if I shuffle songs after an hour groove music stops. I have over 10000 songs on my sd card, no streaming. I can hit shuffle and after an hour it just stops.

anyone else having these issues?

Guzzler3

May 4, 2012
Visit site
Yep. Frustrating isn't it.

Also, if you pause, leave the app for a while, come back to resume, it has to re-login to your MS account before it will show you the old "Now Playing" list of songs. The login process is rather slow, depending on if you're on Wi-Fi or cellular data. Also if you waited to long to go back into the app, it won't remember what was in the "Now Playing" list no matter what. Now THAT'S really frustrating.

Oh, the last frustrating thing, for me, is that it doesn't always default back to the "Now Playing" screen, it goes to the "Songs" list, or sometimes to the "Artists" list.

Overall, on a scale of 1-10, I give Groove Music a 1 for being a really crappy app.

aliencatos

Dec 12, 2010
Visit site
yes the apps feel almost BETA to me... it took MS almost a year to give us a good xbox music apps on Windows phone 8, hope it will not be that long on Windows 10...

for me, I ear a few click between track, if I skip or just let play, it is just there but not during the song, the sound during playback is perfect...

and now I have a few song that dont wanna download, they ask for wifi (witch I don't care, I have an unlimited DATA plan. I prefer to download via LTE but don't know where I can change this seting) when I connect to wifi, they stay in pending and never start to download...

a big update to this software is needed !!! Soon I hope, I just renew my groove music pass for a year, I start to have doubt that was a good choice

DCTF

May 16, 2013
Visit site
aMUCxbt.jpg

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon