WIndows Mobile kills itself after fully charge.

perseides

Dec 13, 2012
Visit site
Charged the phone to full and left it on the table without running anything.

It kills itself with it useless power management within 4 hours.
Battery.jpg

Seriously, windows mobile 10 and even with updates after updates, this **** still happens.

perseides

Dec 13, 2012
Visit site
Not sure of the version no but my phone should be updated.10.0.14356.1000

It even ****ted itself after i plugged it into a charger. After 2 hours of charging its still 13% battery settings. Why am I not surprised? Looks like its still running at highest clockspeed even I'm charging it n not using.

Ma Rio

Sep 28, 2013
Visit site
Yeah, that's redstone. I have battery problems on redstone as well, however as extreme as that. Have you done a hard reset lately, because that usually solves some things. If you can't fix the problem, I advise reflashing your device with the current stable build of Windows 10 Mobile (10586.318).

Maurizio Troso

Aug 22, 2014
Visit site
Not sure of the version no but my phone should be updated.10.0.14356.1000

It even ****ted itself after i plugged it into a charger. After 2 hours of charging its still 13% battery settings. Why am I not surprised? Looks like its still running at highest clockspeed even I'm charging it n not using.

You must update to 1004. They fixed that. Search in Insider forum

perseides

Dec 13, 2012
Visit site
This is ******* bull****. For years already windows phone and they still having this stupid problem.

It's no wonder windows phone r getting all the hate. Freaking useless software.

Maurizio Troso

Aug 22, 2014
Visit site
This is ******* bull****. For years already windows phone and they still having this stupid problem.

Instead useless blamin, why don't you read Insider forum about iussues found and fixed with battery by users satisfied? One for all, Microsoft Healt

Bobvfr

Apr 20, 2014
Visit site

Its been said so many times, you have taken an adult decision to be on a BETA test program where you expect to encounter problems. It was your choice.

I used to be on Insiders but took the decision to leave and go back to production build, yes I am missing some of the new stuff, but I will get it in the summer when it is finally released and I have something to look forward to, without the hassle of build problems.

You have that choice as well.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon