Anniversary update glitch

kevin_tenza

Jun 7, 2014
Visit site
I got a prompt to download build 14393.5 a few days ago but the download is stuck 0% (over wifi) and the store also won't update apps. I've tried everything but no dice, to top it all off my 950xl is being hit by serious battery drain. So now my final and painful solution is to do a hard reset. If i do the reset will i only be able to restore backup via wifi? And will i still be able to enrol as an insider once everything is done?

Maurizio Troso

Aug 22, 2014
Visit site
I got a prompt to download build 14393.5 a few days ago but the download is stuck 0% (over wifi) and the store also won't update apps. I've tried everything but no dice, to top it all off my 950xl is being hit by serious battery drain. So now my final and painful solution is to do a hard reset. If i do the reset will i only be able to restore backup via wifi? And will i still be able to enrol as an insider once everything is done?

Your drainin is cause by stuck update, phone tries to contact server continuosly. Did you tried a simple soft reset?

kevin_tenza

Jun 7, 2014
Visit site
Yes i did but no change, I've given up and ill do a hard reset when i get off work
Originally posted by Maurizio Troso
Originally Posted by kevin_tenza

Your drainin is cause by stuck update, phone tries to contact server continuosly. Did you tried a simple soft reset?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
otispit