Why won't all my texts restore on my new 950?

Sonic98

May 3, 2013
Visit site
Oddly, I'm having a similar problem. When I had mu 920 and my 520 I could always see my text on both,and I never had a problem with texts or call log being restored in the past. Now I just upgraded to 10 on my 640, and no call log was restored and only text back to March. As first I thought it was restoring only up until I got this phone, but when I go online and check my Outlook account, I see messages from as recent as last night

Sonic98

May 3, 2013
Visit site
Oddly, I'm having a similar problem. When I had mu 920 and my 520 I could always see my text on both,and I never had a problem with texts or call log being restored in the past. Now I just upgraded to 10 on my 640, and no call log was restored and only text back to March. As first I thought it was restoring only up until I got this phone, but when I go online and check my Outlook account, I see messages from as recent as last night

Looks like I'm having a Microsoft account issue. I finally got everything up til about a week ago, but it's not connecting to outlook or downloading contacts. I hate to do a reset now and lose kik conversations

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BevitalGluco2