Keyboard Size not Working

BBJonbo

Oct 9, 2015
Visit site
I am on 10586.29 and keyboard size no longer works. Seems to be stuck on small.

I have soft reset, powered down and don't want to do a hard reset since the backup doesn't backup most of my app data and seems to loose tons of my Window's settings as well. I have done only one hard reset and the effort to get back up and operational was very painful and time consuming not to mention the total loss of some app data.

Just seeing whether this is an isolated issue and if not what others have done to resolve assuming we don't have to wait for a sw update.

ValkyrieMT

Nov 11, 2014
Visit site
I had the same problem. I dragged the soft keyboard up using the double line on the spacebar, but when I dragged back to the bottom, it was still narrow. For a week, I could not figure out how to restore it. But, today, I just held the double line on the spacebar, then dragged it to the left edge of the screen and poof, keyboard was back to normal.

Note to Microsoft, in the control panel on the keyboard page, please add a button to reset the soft keyboard's state. The current implementation is not intuitive enough for people to quickly figure out.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
serdezdezen