Calendar App Snooze not working

jwinch2

Jun 19, 2012
Visit site
You may expect an update to resolve the issue.

Hopefully so. It has been going on for some time now, with no correction put in place.

I really like Win10 Mobile, but the fact that something this basic isn't working is pretty frustrating.

In addition, the fact that MSFT is supposed to be focusing on the Enterprise market for Win10Mobile suggests strongly that functions like the Calendar really ought to be dialed in, particularly since there are phones being released with this software installed.

Last edited:

Ecurb87

Aug 31, 2012
Visit site
Honestly I am not having this issue on my 950. I had a calendar event pop up this morning, hit snooze and it popped up again. I hit snooze again to test it because I have been seeing this issue mentioned before and the notification popped up again. Unfortunately I have no solution for you, but just want to share my experience with it.

jwinch2

Jun 19, 2012
Visit site
Honestly I am not having this issue on my 950. I had a calendar event pop up this morning, hit snooze and it popped up again. I hit snooze again to test it because I have been seeing this issue mentioned before and the notification popped up again. Unfortunately I have no solution for you, but just want to share my experience with it.

Thanks for that. I'm glad it isn't everyone.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BevitalGluco2