Battery setting on Windows 10 mobile only shows time remaining not elapsed time - why?

• Thread starter Windows Central Question
  • Start date
W

Windows Central Question

I am running windows 10 mobile build 10586.164 on my Lumia 830. All in all pretty smooth and becoming more and more fluid as time goes on.

But I've noticed with 10 mobile that in the battery settings it only shows battery life time remaining and not time since last charge. Why is this and is it possible to change the setting?

Windows 8.1 shows both (I have a dual sim Lumia 640 as my daily phone).

Thanks.

rhapdog

Retired Senior Ambassador
Aug 26, 2014
Visit site
Windows 10 Mobile is not Windows Phone 8.1. Not all features have been carried over, nor does Windows Phone 8.1 have all the features of Windows 10 Mobile. It is an entirely new OS, with much of the same API, but the interface is definitely different.

If you wish to have the functionality of "time since last charge", then I recommend you request it from Microsoft using the feedback app in Windows 10 Mobile.

I have never found the "time since last charge" useful, as I can remember when I took it off the charger last. For me, it is an improvement to simplify it to information I actually need. This may not be the case for everyone, so feedback is required to Microsoft.

I am not Microsoft, and questions on this site are answered by users and not by Microsoft. If you need something added to the OS, you'll have to go through MS.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon