Microsoft account is not syncing in People App, Mail & Calender on Lumia 535 running Official WM10?

shoaib9

Apr 14, 2014
Visit site
Microsoft account is not syncing in People App, Mail & Calender on Lumia 535 running Official WM10?

Yesterday I updated my Lumia 535 to official Windows 10. Everything is working fine but my microsoft account is not syncing with People App, Mail & Calender Apps. As a result I am unable see my contacts, not getting mail and cant see my calender reminders and events. I tried adding the account manually by selecting the option 'add account' but It didn't work. I added the same account to my other Lumia and it got synced. I have added my gmail account to all these apps and its working fine. I'm getting mail on my gmail and the people app is syncing with my gmail accont. What could be the problem? What Should I do to resolve it?

majid meh

Apr 2, 2016
Visit site
Re: Microsoft account is not syncing in People App, Mail & Calender on Lumia 535 running Official WM

i have the exact same problem with my lumia 640 running official windows 10, ive tried everything but no fix.

Maurizio Troso

Aug 22, 2014
Visit site
Re: Microsoft account is not syncing in People App, Mail & Calender on Lumia 535 running Official WM

i have the exact same problem with my lumia 640 running official windows 10, ive tried everything but no fix.

Did you check Your Account in Settings? I guess there's a message on "Attention required": tap on it

majid meh

Apr 2, 2016
Visit site

ive checked my account settings on my phone and it does not say any thing like that.

speccy

May 9, 2013
Visit site

Have you done all the post-install updates yet? I had this when I did a hard reset on my 950 the other, it actually restored almost everything from backup, but my outlook.com account (separate from my Microsoft account) wouldn't work, and no matter what I tried, it was having none of it. Carried on installing all the updates (approx 100 of them), then after that it was fine.

Prometheus777

Apr 2, 2016
Visit site

It is about 2 month that i have this problem. Emails worked fine then suddently stopped syncing. I deleted and re-add the accounts again and again but nothing, ad the account tab is blank, while when it worked it showed up all my accounts.
I have a Nokia Lumia 630 ad running Windows 10 Mobile (10.0.10586.107)

P.S. i didn't do any changes, only thing can be the update.

EDIT:
maybe i?ve found the fix, check in your privacy settings if you diasabled something on email, contacts and calendar. Enable them and should work.

Last edited:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Duouser3