Blank or "Ghost" icons

Wolfie_Smith

Mar 12, 2016
Visit site
Is there an easy way to resolve this without having to do a hard reset again? I've already done one to resolve missing glance and motion options.

The app is Travel, I can't uninstall it, and I can't reinstall it from the Store, when I go to get it, the button to get it instantly greys out, and then tells me it is unavailable.

Any advice much appreciated.

Maurizio Troso

Aug 22, 2014
Visit site
Is there an easy way to resolve this without having to do a hard reset again? I've already done one to resolve missing glance and motion options.

The app is Travel, I can't uninstall it, and I can't reinstall it from the Store, when I go to get it, the button to get it instantly greys out, and then tells me it is unavailable.

Any advice much appreciated.

Try SysApp pusher, you can find it in Store, that helped me with some greyed apps, it can move from card to main memory (that's resolve most of iussues) or delete / update

eusty

Jun 1, 2014
Visit site
Is the app on a SD? Usually 'ghost' icons are apps which cannot be launched, moved to missing SD, corrupted etc?

Wolfie_Smith...."Freedom for Tooting" :winktongue:

Wolfie_Smith

Mar 12, 2016
Visit site
"... Come the glorious day brother ..."

I was sure I had left it on the device, and then uninstalled it, it's a pain.

Looks like it's going to be yet another hard reset.

I have noticed, that if I try and launch it I get a completely blank screen with search bar, pressing the windows key or back button just gives me a completely blank screen with just the background and notifications at top (signal etc). Long press on back button then eventually gets screen back to normal.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon