Deleting Microsoft messaging contacts

davegore

Aug 10, 2014
Visit site
Hope someone can help, got my 950 yesterday, imported the contacts from my 1020, but for some reason when my wife calls me, my daughters number comes up on the screen, but not her profile picture, but a picture from Microsoft messaging, because but when my daughter calls her correct picture and ringtone appears.
I have tried to disable the link between Skype and the contacts, restarted the phone, even deleted the Skype contact but this is still happening, all I want to do is delete the Microsoft messaging, does anyone have a way of doing this?.
Thanks in advance.
Dave

Maurizio Troso

Aug 22, 2014
Visit site
Hope someone can help, got my 950 yesterday, imported the contacts from my 1020, but for some reason when my wife calls me, my daughters number comes up on the screen, but not her profile picture, but a picture from Microsoft messaging, because but when my daughter calls her correct picture and ringtone appears.
I have tried to disable the link between Skype and the contacts, restarted the phone, even deleted the Skype contact but this is still happening, all I want to do is delete the Microsoft messaging, does anyone have a way of doing this?.
Thanks in advance.
Dave

I guess you got an old version of Contacts app, in last Messaging contact list was removed.
Best fix is manually change profile picture in Contacts

To correct way to disable Skype in Messages is entering Skype VIDEO and make the log out

eusty

Jun 1, 2014
Visit site
The number isn't duplicated is it? I've had issues where having the same number on different contacts. i.e. I think I had my home number listed as Home and also on my wife's details.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon