Xbox app and games list

Krystianpants

Sep 2, 2014
Visit site
I usually had my games all pinned to my start screen in a folder. But since I went with a minimalist look that only uses transparent tiles I decided to use the xbox app to load my games instead of going through my start screen. I noticed that not all my games are listed in the xbox app. Neither the production or beta. Is there a reason for this? A lot of these games that are showing are not xbox live games so it's definitely not for that reason. Just seems weird it only shows some games.

Chintan Gohel

May 23, 2014
Visit site
I usually had my games all pinned to my start screen in a folder. But since I went with a minimalist look that only uses transparent tiles I decided to use the xbox app to load my games instead of going through my start screen. I noticed that not all my games are listed in the xbox app. Neither the production or beta. Is there a reason for this? A lot of these games that are showing are not xbox live games so it's definitely not for that reason. Just seems weird it only shows some games.

maybe go through the process of loading the games again in the xbox app?

Krystianpants

Sep 2, 2014
Visit site
maybe go through the process of loading the games again in the xbox app?

I've tried everything. Refreshing. Even tried reinstalling a game to see if it shows up. It's random. For example Tomb Raider Go shows up but Hitman Go doesn't. It makes no sense.

All the games are installed on the main drive, nothing on the SD card.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon