Sync between facebook and outlook

Abhijeet Tambare

Nov 20, 2015
Visit site
Since the new Facebook app by Facebook was launched I couldn't see facebook birthdays in my calender even after syncing numerous times. However I realised that some of the birthdays got synced to outlook some time ago. Therefore I see their birthdays in the calender. But I have no idea how the sync took place. Any idea how I can sync the birthdays and contact pics between Facebook and outlook?

beachedwhale42

Apr 23, 2014
Visit site
At least for birthdays (and events, for that matter), you can sync to the calendar directly from the Facebook app. Or you can add the calendar to your Outlook.com or Google Calendar, and then have it sync down. I believe Facebook profile pictures in the People app only works if you connect the Facebook app.

Abhijeet Tambare

Nov 20, 2015
Visit site
I know that I can sync via Facebook but the birthdays are not showing up. But a few birthdays have been saved in my outlook account which show up and I'm sure they came there via Facebook. But I don't know how.

Abhijeet Tambare

Nov 20, 2015
Visit site
Thanks. I tried downloading the package before on wifi but for some reason it used to download around 16mb and show an error. Tried via mobile data today and downloaded without any problem.
Just wanted to know if there is any way we could sync the birthday info. Probably not.

Maurizio Troso

Aug 22, 2014
Visit site
Thanks. I tried downloading the package before on wifi but for some reason it used to download around 16mb and show an error. Tried via mobile data today and downloaded without any problem.
Just wanted to know if there is any way we could sync the birthday info. Probably not.

Original MS Facebook apps works and syncs birthdays, enable the Facebook tab on Calendar then reboot phone , open Faqcebook app (the MS one) and sync.

PS: you MUST uninstall the FB app version

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carnes