Cortana live tile not updating

WoWNyx

Jan 15, 2013
Visit site
Hay guys, anyone knows how to fix this problem?? Cortanas live tile won't update all it does is stay in the circular form and not do anything else apart from that.

Muessig

Moderator Team Leader
Sep 30, 2012
Visit site
Have you got any interests set, or have you run the Cortana app for a while? My Cortana tile will update with appointments and the latest news etc., so make sure you are giving her something to display?

WoWNyx

Jan 15, 2013
Visit site
Have you got any interests set, or have you run the Cortana app for a while? My Cortana tile will update with appointments and the latest news etc., so make sure you are giving her something to display?

Yes she's been running for more then a day. But her live tiles is not updating. I have set all the interest like news and ect. Only the live tile is not showing anything. When I go into Cortana she shows me all my interests.

JamesPTao

Sep 8, 2013
Visit site
Yes she's been running for more then a day. But her live tiles is not updating. I have set all the interest like news and ect. Only the live tile is not showing anything. When I go into Cortana she shows me all my interests.
That's how mine works. Do other people get updates directly on their tile?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carnes