02-03-2015 10:06 AM
289 1234 ...
tools
    Waiting....
    01-17-2015 08:02 AM
    my expectations really high this time for windows phone 10 .... i hope i won't get disappointed
    01-17-2015 08:08 AM
    my expectations really high this time for windows phone 10 .... i hope i won't get disappointed
    Same here..I hope that developers will get more freedom too. Also better notification center, with more toggles, I think 4 is not enough, at least for me.
    anon(9057135) and sumton like this.
    01-17-2015 09:31 AM
    more toggles, I think 4 is not enough, at least for me.
    I think i saw a concept of quick-settings "toggle folders" with toggles grouped into folders somewhere....
    That would be nice
    01-17-2015 09:46 AM
    I can already say that you or maybe someone else will be dissapointed, people are expecting way too much from W10 (me included) so what I am going to do right now is better to low my expectations. And its more likely that it wont be anything special if they are showing it so soon.

Yeah IMO that is actually the most epic concept Ive seen but we can only dream.
    I guess it's the only logical thing for every one to expect great things from W10 since it is a major release.

I expect the same functionalities increment we had with WP7->WP8 ... nothing less. Even WP8.1 brought a lot of new functionalities and it would be really a shame if W10 would only bring custom background + interactive Tiles.

It is time for Microsoft to start fullfilling the expectations they create when they speak of ONE WINDOWS (to rule them all).
    Susmit257 and Onager1286 like this.
    01-17-2015 10:05 AM
    I hope that have really thought everything through, taken time to deliberate on our feedback and make WP experience a better and more enjoyable user friendly experience!

Countdown begins

Microsoft bring it on !
    01-17-2015 12:19 PM
    MICROSOFT SHOW EM WHAT YOU'VE GOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THIS IS SPARTAAAAAA
    :lol:
    kekos likes this.
    01-17-2015 06:26 PM
    I can't wait. Windows 10 will change everything.
    01-17-2015 06:41 PM
    Not sure if this is legit, but this just popped up on the Internet. At the very least, it's pleasing to look at.
    windows10.jpg
    naeem151287, LTTG, taymur and 2 others like this.
    01-17-2015 07:00 PM
    I guess it's the only logical thing for every one to expect great things from W10 since it is a major release.

I expect the same functionalities increment we had with WP7->WP8 ... nothing less. Even WP8.1 brought a lot of new functionalities and it would be really a shame if W10 would only bring custom background + interactive Tiles.

It is time for Microsoft to start fullfilling the expectations they create when they speak of ONE WINDOWS (to rule them all).
    I agree. Certainly, they can't make everyone happy, but Windows Phone 10 has to be huge. A few things off the top of my head: Metro 2.0 needs to have an updated visual style - as awesome as it was in 2010, it's getting a bit long in tooth. But more importantly, it needs to have powerful functionality like interactive tiles. The lock screen customization needs to be more sophisticated than simply updating a picture (the ability to add music controls, etc). The maps need to be legit Bing Maps, like the Preview app on big Windows, not the reskinned version of HERE maps that we have now... with alternate routes, and an intuitive interface. Skype should be their version of Hangouts, maybe as the default messaging app, handling even SMS. Have some really, truly useful, gotta-have-it synergy between big Windows and Windows Phone - something akin to Continuity on Apple's side. Even simple things like, when editing an appointment in the calendar, autosuggest places as I type in the location field. No more "resuming..." screens and unreliable multitasking. And seriously, fix the Xbox Music app so that it's not just passable, but actually a beautiful, fast, wonderful experience.

I'm not expecting even all these things to grow the Windows tablet/phone market overnight, but Microsoft has to give people a reason to say, hey wow.. that's better in some respects than what I have now, ways that I can really benefit from. As great as WP8.1 is, as huge an update as that was, let's be honest: it was still playing catch up. That needs to stop. Microsoft cannot drop the ball on this one. The good news is, I think they know that. With all the flailing around they did in the past 2 years to fix Windows 8 and to (barely) bring Windows Phone up to speed, I think they get that with Windows 10, they can have a fresh start. But they need to do it right.
    01-17-2015 07:13 PM
    I was expecting transparent tiles and the gaps between the tiles are too big :/ . If its really w10 then i'll be disappointed 😞

This is real . The battery icon is the same in build 9879. I think could be right. Ms is going to give something amazing. Compare that start screen with your own. And see the difference with I find the most realistic
    01-17-2015 07:29 PM
    Not sure if this is legit, but this just popped up on the Internet. At the very least, it's pleasing to look at.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	windows10.jpg 
Views:	290 
Size:	119.0 KB 
ID:	94042
    Looks entirely credible to me.
    01-17-2015 07:58 PM

That looks beautiful.
    01-17-2015 08:21 PM
    I am very excited for windows 10, specially for phone.. I hope MS really make a true movement to beat other competitors.. Wednesday gonna be judgement day for MS to prove that windows 10 is a big loop or a worst one for ever.. This is last chance MS.. Don't disappointed us.. :D
    01-17-2015 08:36 PM

That looks cool.. Still need improvement.. It need more art, desiqn, and element and all going to be awesome.. OSX gonna be down far.. :D
    01-17-2015 08:39 PM
    I'm excited for the new/ revamped Metro UI, new/ revamped MS apps, new Outlook app, Office Mobile and interactive live tiles!
    01-17-2015 08:42 PM
    I'm Network Administrator,my assistant will be doing EVERYTHING for me that day
    white_Shadoww likes this.
    01-17-2015 08:55 PM
    I'll be really disappointed if there is no significant UI changes on Windows 10 for Phones
    01-17-2015 10:34 PM
    I'm super excited to see what they announce about PC Gaming. Hopefully Xbox Live for PC. And maybe make it a steam like service? Since all devices will run One OS and One store it just makes sense to bring the Gaming world together for PC and Xbox. It will be interesting to see how it all unfolds.. i'll try to be listening in during the stream.
    01-17-2015 10:35 PM

IT LOOKS BEAUTIFUL!!!!! wow
    01-17-2015 10:36 PM
    We need to have a blank home screen,like desktop version....and add icons that we want to home screen....plus widgets....just like the full Windows Featured OS

If Microsoft really wants their OS to be one,across all platforms...then that's what they should do....give us a choice of UI....desktop or metro....just like we can switch between the two on a surface pro 3...we should be able to do the same on my kick a$$ 6" inch Phablet....the 1525

And those who like tiles....you will still be able to switch to it
    Blackadder_100 likes this.
    01-17-2015 10:42 PM
    I'll prefer if MS improve more performance than looks(UI).
    I mean I don't want bitter sweet feeling of WP8.1 where few basic apps performance gone beyond hope.(like Music ,Video ,Game hub)

I''ll love it if MS made everything this fast and smooth like it was in WP8.

Performance over UI.
    Mahdi Ghiasi likes this.
    01-17-2015 11:06 PM
    Am I the only one hoping for mixview?
    henocksandy likes this.
    01-17-2015 11:45 PM
    Fingerprint scanner
    henocksandy likes this.
    01-17-2015 11:56 PM
    Picture password and mix view
    henocksandy likes this.
    01-18-2015 12:15 AM